Hey! What happened to my FUCKING poll?!!!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Nazis ....stalinist russia jackbooted thugs...dramadramadramadramadramadramadrama accusations condemnations labling namecalling inventorytaking verbal violence circle the wagons close ranks against these stonewalling hypocrite festering corrosive canker brownshirts.

There. Tourette's enough for ya, BD?

It's just a fucking internet bulletin board. Get over yourselves, ya bunch of charlies.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is this an open window to someone having a nervous breakdown?

is it possible you posted it on a different forum?

is it possible that the polls are temporarily not working?

can you tell us what your poll was about?

At least your poll about your poll is working.

p.s. I vote your post as excellent and I voted yes, put it back. (and I don't even know what it is)

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Is this an open window to someone having a nervous breakdown?

is it possible you posted it on a different forum?

is it possible that the polls are temporarily not working?

can you tell us what your poll was about?

At least your poll about your poll is working.

p.s. I vote your post as excellent and I voted yes, put it back. (and I don't even know what it is)

It was a "Ban HazelGod" poll.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was a "Ban HazelGod" poll.

Okay now I understand, I don't know who "HazelGod" is but how would you like it is there was a poll to ban HickBoy?

Maybe you should just start a thread asking if HazelGod should be banned.

Now that I know what it is I understand why it was and should have been taken down.:redface:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Okay now I understand, I don't know who "HazelGod" is but how would you like it is there was a poll to ban HickBoy?

Maybe you should just start a thread asking if HazelGod should be banned.

Now that I know what it is I understand why it was and should have been taken down.:redface:

Well, that's what it was. It asked if HazelGod should be banned. Now, a poll about banning me? That's something I'd be interested in seeing.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
To tell you the truth, I would be also be interested in such, as in a ban superlarge poll. Really, I don't have a good idea in how members feel about me. I know my posts tend to be non pc, but I do try to back them up. Or if not a ban poll, perhaps a level of awareness superlarge is even here poll, lol. I do understand that such polls could be quite harmful to the well being of this forum, and I don't blame the mods for removing it. Perhaps if the member creates it himself/herself about himself/herself? Probably not huh. Oh well.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was looking for that poll!! I posted in it w/o voting, and I wanted to see what other people thought. When I couldn't find it, I thought I had imagined it. Then again I had been drinking chardonnay... :tongue: I believe it was SpoiledPrincess and I who voted not to ban, but instead to spank HazelGod as he has such a cute bottom.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I was looking for that poll!! I posted in it w/o voting, and I wanted to see what other people thought. When I couldn't find it, I thought I had imagined it. Then again I had been drinking chardonnay... :tongue: I believe it was SpoiledPrincess and I who voted not to ban, but instead to spank HazelGod as he has such a cute bottom.
That's a fine kettle of fish...

BTW, karma is NOT a bitch. Karma is the closest thing to a fair and unbiased force as you are going to see in this universe.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It went away after ganja4me voted against the ban. I think there were only 4 or 5 posts.

I was entering mine at the time and it didn't go thru. I stated what ganja4me did.....if he didn't do something agains the TOS then no, and that even though I didn't always agree with him, I find the articulation and thought put into his posts to be an extreme turn-on.

And I voted that spoiled princess and njqt should be able to spank him and then post video as proof that the punishment was carried out to all our satisfaction..... :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure HickBoy was being facetious in his original thread, hence the response which SP and I gave.

IMHO, starting a poll to ban a member is a bad idea and liable to start a thread war of monumental proportions. That said I 'd vote lisasdong off the island so fast her little head would spin. :tongue: :mad: