hey who cand provide me information about jelqing

Rapha: ??? ive heard thats a good tecnique to enlarge your penis  ??? but i dont know the process or how to do it?
PLEASE HELP :-/ ???

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Rapha,

You still have the potential to "grow some more" at this stage.

I recommend you be patient and allow nature to take its course so to speak (for now).

Most guys typically finish growing by say age 17 or 18...some even a bit later on.

So, there's still time for you to see what happens. :)

As to jelq techniques, there are numerous threads around here--particularly in the "making it bigger" section where several of us (who are older!) share our experiences. Jelq improves girth (typically) more than just length. Jelq is also good for maintaining good circulation and overall health of the penis tissue. I would NEVER recommend jelq for solely enlargement purposes only...never. So, don't get your hopes up!

If after a few more years you want to practice jelq--concentrate on it then. Right now,while jelq may not prove counter-productive to you while still growing, it's not really going to change the course of where you're heading in size naturally during this period of your life.
Why expend that effort just now?

So, just "hang in there" (literally and figuratively) for the time being. ;)

Reactions: Graham123

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just looked it up, I understand but it did list some not so good points!

Jelqing is pretty safe as long as you’re not squeezing your penis too hard, too often, or too aggressively.

Being too aggressive can tear tissue or cause damage to the ligaments that connect your penis to your pelvis.

In the worst cases, this kind of damage can permanently affect your ability to get or stay hard.

Other potential side effects include:

• bruising on the penis
  • pain or soreness along the shaft
  • skin irritation from rubbing
  • scar tissue resulting from rubbing too hard
  • erectile dysfunction (ED)

anothergaybachelor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rapha: ??? ive heard thats a good tecnique to enlarge your penis ??? but i dont know the process or how to do it?
PLEASE HELP :-/ ???
There is a forum that guides people with jelqing. But I'm being mindful of the rules here so I may not be able to post what that forum is exactly.

Graham123 is right. Like exercises, the wrong technique can hurt you.

Reactions: Graham123

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Rapha,

I recommend you be patient and allow nature to take its course so to speak (for now).

Most guys typically finish growing by say age 17 or 18...some even a bit later on.

As to jelq techniques, there are numerous threads around here--particularly in the "making it bigger" section where several of us (who are older!) share our experiences. Jelq improves girth (typically) more than just length. Jelq is also good for maintaining good circulation and overall health of the penis tissue. I would NEVER recommend jelq for solely enlargement purposes only...never. So, don't get your hopes up!

If after a few more years you want to practice jelq--concentrate on it then. Right now,while jelq may not prove counter-productive to you while still growing, it's not really going to change the course of where you're heading in size naturally during this period of your life.

Good advice

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Rapha,

Good advice from benderten2001