Hey Yall, Fresh Meat Here! Id Love To Make Some New Friends ;) They Call Me... Hugh Mungus (pics)

Hugh_Mungus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey yall, Fresh meat here! I just came over from reddit where i have a cock cult. Im very open minded and id love to make some new friends.. =D ^_^

and while im here i'll drop some hints as to why they call me Hugh Mungus...!

(I have a quite large thumb so that gives you some perspective on the dong.)

Looks Like Meats Back on the Menu Boys and Girls!

Time to get some VITAMIN D...Are you holes prepared?? will it even fit??? ;)

Id normally post on the reddit massivecock subreddit but Im told this is a really great place to meet people.

Im From London UK.

Im 8 Inches and supa THICC!. Its actually thicker than my wrist - yeah im a freak.

Take it easy and let me know what u think! you can reach me on kik - hughmungusmegalodong , or just message me on this website, or reply to this thread, whatever u like. This looks like a really cool site and il love to find out more about it.
I would LOVE TO CHAT with folks here!, so dont hesitate to hit me up, I dont bite =P

Im fairly new to doing cock modeling btw so hopefully u guys can teach me a thing or 2.

All the best!

-your buddy Hugh Mungus.

Hugh_Mungus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
thanks so much all for the warm welcome. By the way if I come across as cocky ;) its all in the spirit of good fun, i don't actually think im a literal God or alien or whatever, i just got really lucky in the cock lottery and i like to think i have a silly sense of humor about that.
Always happy to chat, best wishes!

Welcome, Huge Hugh! Love your cock, Mate. I could get down on it for sure, or ride that hefty fucker with my hungry arse.

Reactions: rex_berger

Hey yall, Fresh meat here! I just came over from reddit where i have a cock cult. Im very open minded and id love to make some new friends.. =D ^_^

and while im here i'll drop some hints as to why they call me Hugh Mungus...!

(I have a quite large thumb so that gives you some perspective on the dong.)

Looks Like Meats Back on the Menu Boys and Girls!

Time to get some VITAMIN D...Are you holes prepared?? will it even fit??? ;)

Id normally post on the reddit massivecock subreddit but Im told this is a really great place to meet people.

Im From London UK.

Im 8 Inches and supa THICC!. Its actually thicker than my wrist - yeah im a freak.

Take it easy and let me know what u think! you can reach me on kik - hughmungusmegalodong , or just message me on this website, or reply to this thread, whatever u like. This looks like a really cool site and il love to find out more about it.
I would LOVE TO CHAT with folks here!, so dont hesitate to hit me up, I dont bite =P

Im fairly new to doing cock modeling btw so hopefully u guys can teach me a thing or 2.

All the best!

-your buddy Hugh Mungus.

Obviously your ego is much bigger than your cock. As for "cock modeling", you are not the best show in town on this site. Just sayin.

Hugh_Mungus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Obviously your ego is much bigger than your cock. As for "cock modeling", you are not the best show in town on this site. Just sayin.
of course i know that, thats why i said its all a bit of a joke

Hugh, you are a HOOT! It’s cheeky guys like you that make this place fun... Don’t let any nandering naybobs of negativity put the damper on you!
Welcome

Hugh_Mungus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
cheers! no problem

my dicks so big it lives in china, thats why they call me...

...wang hung lo ;)

the head and the balls have only seen each other on Skype.

by the way, if anyone wants more...personal...videos and pics, message me privately =D

Reactions: Mercurio73