Hey yall, just an intro

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everybody, new to the boards. I don't know how to put this, but I'm not exactly in the same league as of lot of y'all in the pants, but it's interesting to read a lot of the topics here. I've been browsing through here and notice that a lot of people have a similar mindset about certain issues, and that's really cool. Hopefully I'm not ostracized because of my rather average endowment, haha.

There's a lot of people in the everyday world that don't have the open mind to talk about sex related issues, and I find myself embarassing people more often than I'd like. So yeah, I guess I can tell you guys a bit about myself if that's cool.

I'm currently a student teacher at a high school in Maryland. By this time next year I'll be a full-time Social Sciences teacher (that's a complicated way of saying a History/Government teacher). I'm a combination of Spanish and Asian Indian blood, which makes me the only person I've ever met with that particular racial background. I'll be 23 this year, and I'm from Baltimore city originally.

Hopefully I'll be a decent contributer to the boards, glad to finally be registered !!

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the boards kidbrown...
And, I for one understand how you feel about embarassing people when you are open about sex... Cuz all the guys my age (I'm 18) are intimidated by my openness and I usually end up with the late twenties, early thirties crowd (no clue how I manage that...)... I usually don't click with the girls my age, either, cuz I'm not a girly girl...

But, anyway... that's enough ramling for me...

Welcome...

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks y'all. Yeah, it's tough for me to meet girls my own age as well, and I'm 22 !! When I was younger and in better shape, it was a lot easier. Ah the glory days, when I weighed 180 pounds and could see definition in my stomach, haha. I look like I'm quite a bit older now with the beard and messed up nose from boxing in years past, lol.

Funny thing is that sexual experiences (at least in my case) with older women have been downright amazing compared to girls my age. Of course, I don't have TONS of experience with either group, but it's a theory of mine that older women (I'm talking mid-late 20's in my case) really will treat you better in the bedroom.

I had a horrible experience with a younger girl where myself and my buddy were fooling around with her and she gasped at the size of his penis while not saying a damn thing positive about mine, haha. Kind of put me off to say the least, but I might gasp at the sight of a nine incher if I was a girl too. Ah well, ya gotta live with what God gave you, right?

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by KidBrown@Feb 25 2005, 07:17 PM
Thanks y'all. Yeah, it's tough for me to meet girls my own age as well, and I'm 22 !! When I was younger and in better shape, it was a lot easier. Ah the glory days, when I weighed 180 pounds and could see definition in my stomach, haha. I look like I'm quite a bit older now with the beard and messed up nose from boxing in years past, lol.

Funny thing is that sexual experiences (at least in my case) with older women have been downright amazing compared to girls my age. Of course, I don't have TONS of experience with either group, but it's a theory of mine that older women (I'm talking mid-late 20's in my case) really will treat you better in the bedroom.

I had a horrible experience with a younger girl where myself and my buddy were fooling around with her and she gasped at the size of his penis while not saying a damn thing positive about mine, haha. Kind of put me off to say the least, but I might gasp at the sight of a nine incher if I was a girl too. Ah well, ya gotta live with what God gave you, right?
[post=286439]Quoted post[/post]​
lol... I agree about sex with older people... I find sex with older guys to be sooooo much better... then again... I haven't slept with many guys my age... they're all intimidated... hmmm... wonder why :p

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah the older women thing is a positive in my book because (in my experience) they tend to be less look oriented than girls my age. Maybe they just appreciate the animal magnetism and rugged good looks more, haha.

It's also a good thing because the other day we had a new exchange student from Brazil come into my senior class. Thank god younger girls don't really do it for me, because apparently Brazilian girls are much more open with their bodies and wear much less to class. Bending over in white spandex pants to where I can barely see the black thong you are wearing is not such a good idea. I know she's 18 though, so.......fooled y'all for a second, didn't I, haha. I would never think of doing such a thing, at least not until she's off school property. Ok, I kid, I kid.

Anyway, sorry to be posting so much, but I'm new so cut me some slack, ok?

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KB, Just because a girl is younger doesn't mean she's more into looks, cuz i, for one, am into the whole animal magnitism thing... I'm not as into looks as most my age...

and Knight... I'm sure I could rock your world, and I'm younger than you (I think...)... It's more experience than age...

Cart2579

Just Browsing
Media
I will definately recommend the older woman to any younger guy, for me it was a 29 year old when I was 19; 39 year old when I was 21 and then a 48 year old when I was 25. They all taught me something, I will never forget any of them and I still wish I could go back and thank the 29 year old. She showed me the ways of pleasing a woman. Actually after I have told teh story about her to other women I have slept with, they all said they wish they could thank her too. :lol:

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome. Speak up so we can hear ya, and behave yourself. (Yeah, right, what ever...)

Just kiddin'

Glad you're here. We have lots of sizes here, and all are welcome.