Hey yall

phasic: Hey whats up guys.. Im David, a 17 yr old male from Alabama. I'm a very sad 4 inches limp and only a gain of 2 inches while erect (6"). Im looking to gain length, girth, and firmness..

phasic: Seeing that I went limp on my last partner Id like to work on the firmness issue..

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Firming exercise? That only works on wrinkles. Like, don't take offense to this, but maybe yer gay? Or bi? Or you had a lot of stress in yer life? There are a lot of factors to goin soft while havin sex.

dsimmons01: welcome,
and your size is nothing sad. It is a little intimidating seeing all the really huge guys in here, but remember there are just as many really small guys out there. And all those guys would love to have what you do.
The people here are really cool regardless of your size anyway.
My size is actually in the same range as you, and i kind of figured anything i said wouldnt matter since i didnt have a monster, but its not like that at all.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy@Jan 20 2005, 04:27 AM
Firming exercise? That only works on wrinkles. Like, don't take offense to this, but maybe yer gay? Or bi? Or you had a lot of stress in yer life? There are a lot of factors to goin soft while havin sex.
[post=275810]Quoted post[/post]​

Wait a minute ... since when are we gay men supposed to have problems getting a hardon? I am 100% ass pirate, and when I'm aroused, I am a fucking monolith!

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
LOL i wouldn't doubt that for a second! what i think was meant was maybe he was trying with a girl but just wasn't turned on by it, making for the possibility of being bi or gay (again, this is in no way an attack on anyone. That's how i saw it at least, but correct me if im wrong Nix.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Jan 20 2005, 01:10 AM
No no brah. I meant that if he went limp havin sex with a chick, he might be gay (once again, I'm not attackin ya). I know gay people can maintain :p
[post=275833]Quoted post[/post]​
There are lots of reasons why a guy goes limp. One, anxiety performance. Two, having masturbated too recently, three, alcohol or other drugs legal or illegal.

Anxiety can crumble an erection big time. The pressure of performance just is too overwhelming. If this is a problem, don't sweat it. Nearly all guys have performance problems once in a while. IT is normal.

Sometimes, we guys have such a strong sex drive we jerk off and then when it is time for the show we have alraady shot our wad. And it times more time to build back up semen for some guys then others.

Alcohol is looked on as a great aid to romance. Truth is one or less drinks does increase the romantic feel. But after additional alcohol intake does not help sexual performance.

Many other drugs legal or illegal can cause a reduction in sexual performane.

Here are just a few problems you can have that will cause the penis to go limp.

Pappy

Media
Welcome phasic, it's like Freddie stated. Performance anxiety will cause a steele to go marshmellow in an instant. Don't worry about your size either, some guys would kill to have what you got! Ever find a willing hole that you couldn't fit in?? Ever have someone deepthroat you?? These are things you can do that some here at LPSG can't. So don't sweat the little things (no pun intended) and enjoy your above average cock.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Phasic, welcome to the group, there's nothing sad about being above average! Enjoy what you have, and we will be happy to accept you into our group. If you want to share a few more details about your situation, we may even be able to offer some advice on how to help.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jan 19 2005, 08:45 PM
Wait a minute ... since when are we gay men supposed to have problems getting a hardon? I am 100% ass pirate, and when I'm aroused, I am a fucking monolith!
[post=275815]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh sure, WITH A MAN! You forget that little detail. Here's an experiment: Find a female prostitute who looks pretty, take her home, and see if you can get a boner. Even if you're 100% gay, you might.

Of course, performance anxiety might have less to do with homosexuality and more to do with general feelings of inadequacy.