Hey you guys with LP's...what do you like?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's so little out here from men with those big dicks we all like.....What do you think about your sex appeal out here? Are you mad at us for being into your cocks? Hetero or homo, what do you think?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he was asking how the popular big cocked straight men felt about their sex appeal being to gay men around LPSG. I think thats what he was asking. Thanks for your thinking reply! But I aimed it at both hetero and homo men. Not about homo men looking for hetero cock.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I'm not nearly the biggest dude on campus around here, I'm flattered and turned on by any woman who is interested. I get a bone from any comment or message from a hottie. More and more, it's the reason I log on here.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am not that big compared to many other members here.

Still I am above average, and I really enjoy the site.

I like getting comments, various feedbacks, compliments. I don't know if it is appropriate to call it sex appeal, given that only my cock is visible here, but still it feels good.

A man has much more than his cock, but, I won't refuse appreciation on mine.

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Completely agree with Proudly Italian, perfectly worded!

Its amazing feel good factor this site, a compliment is a compliment irrespective of whether it comes from guy or girl, straight or gay

D

deleted136887

I think if I was pissed off with ANYONE looking at my cock I would not be here. And if some-one on this site complains, ,well they should get the F out.For me it's a huge turn-on( just having a slow tug now)

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, just like the others in this thread, I love when other people give me compliments and comments about my penis. Whether your a straight male, gay, or a women...who doesn't love getting compliments?