hey

bluepenguin: hey, this is my first post so i guess i will introduce myself a little bit. im 7.5'' by about 5'', im not like most of you guys here (i dont think im large, just above average in legnth i guess), but i have had some comfort issues because of it. i didnt really join because of my penis but ive been lurking here for a little bit and just felt like joining in on the discussions. i guess whatever else there is to know will come up in posts and stuff. see ya.

AnonyMs: Welcome, welcome, welcome blue penguin. sammygirly will especially feel an affinity for you with that nick!

We welcome all people regardless of penis size... and there are even a number of folk who post here who don't even have penises as standard equipment!

Look forward to hearing more from you!

gigantikok: Yo, yo, yo. You can always feel welcome here pal. Happy postings...

da_blissmachine: yar yar I salute ye'. Do participate. I'm hungry. But welcome. I don't eat you. Feel free to talk to us. yes..

awellhungboi: welcome! look forward to hearing more from you.

aussiechick63: Welcome to the board Blue. Glad you decided to stop lurking and joined in.
Hope you find lots of useful info here.

Rayolin: look up see blue!

sooo tired....

anyway, welcome blue.

nacard01: Welcome to LPSG.
I am sure that you will have your own perspective to add to the discussions. Size of your penis really has nothing to do with your participation, maybe just your perspective by experiences.

<salutes>

Kermit

da_blissmachine: it dances!

my cousin founded a religion on penguins

prepstudinsc: Is this a familial thing.....you all have callings to found new religious movements?

da_blissmachine: He's 10 years old.... i think its largely a joke