Hey!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by unlimited_baller22, Dec 10, 2009.

1. unlimited_baller22

unlimited_baller22 New Member

Hey!

You guys may not believe me, but I ejaculate ALOT of cum and shoot very far (easily way more than Peter North). I masterbate usually once a day at max, and shoot out (I stand at the back of the tub, and my jizz hits the wall on the other side) a solid 13-16 bursts of hot cum. My dick is only average sized though (6.5" long x 6.35" girth).

Here's my problem: I'm 22 and still a virgin! I'm 5'10, 180lbs, and not bad looking. For some reason, I just can't seem to get with the ladies. What am I doing wrong?

Also, another quick question. As I've already stated, my ejaculations are unusual and enormous, is this a turn-off to women?

Thanks in advance!

2. bluegenes

bluegenes New Member

Geez man,

Not sure what to say with regards to the virginity thing.

Do you hang with girls a lot? If you're a decent looking guy and you're in shape you just need to find one or two to spend time with. It'll happen sooner or later. Always worked that way for me.

If you're spending a lot of time at your buddies house watching football and playing video games, it's time to switch it up and get out there a little.

Ask a girl on a date.

3. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Yeah, that amount of jizz is likely to turn some chicks off, though you will also find a certain breed who will love it.

4. SnitchQitch

SnitchQitch New Member

180 lbs is a little heavy. maybe you have a fat pad than turns women off.

5. trigun81

trigun81 Member

Exactly what he said. I'm 19, still a virgin, but I fully recognize that its because I dont hang out enough with the girls that I'm interested in or that are interested in me. I just havent had time or when I did, just didnt do anything about it. Its not like you can sit back and they'll come looking for you. But dont sell yourself short, 6.5" long x 6.35" girth is quite decent, and above average (even big on the girth side). You've got nothing to worry about in the girth department.

6. finsuptx

finsuptx New Member

I agree with most of the posts here, but since we don't know what you do to try and get with the ladies, there's very little advice to give. Like bluegenes said, you only need to pick out one or two that you are intrested in, and take it from there.

One piece of advice I do have... don't lead with "I'm a heavy cummer" when you do find one, and I'd avoid trying to drown her on the first date. Best of luck to ya man!

7. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:

I completely agrre. Just relax, meet girls on different parts, school, work, supermarket.... start going to the gym. get a hobby. I know those things have nothing to do with meeting girls but that is exactly the point, once you worry about you, girls will start showing up. Once you start meeting new people you will have your shot with a girl. Once you are out with here, take it easy.... just play it cool to see what happens.
    Please dont ever tell them of how long or how much you shoot.
    Hope it helps.

8. richeee

richeee New Member

Being your age and a virgin is not so bad, but it sounds like the problem is meeting, talking, just being around girls. You need to get out.... not stay in your room. Crowded places, malls, fast food, find a way to meet or talk to someone...... drop something! Opps, thanks for picking it up. Create a situation that requires a response... " do you know where McDonalds is?"........ offer help to a girl overloaded or having problems with something. Don't worry about the cum....... just don't do oral the first time... or if you do, don't let her gag on it... pull out in time to give her a show. Be confident and pretend you are "normal". "What, you mean every guy isn't like this?" "Wow". If she has more experience than you, she will take the lead and you just follow.... and, complement, complement and praise her. Have fun (be safe).

9. singer845

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    California, but attending college in Winchester VA
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with all these posts! Don't trip. show em your personality and you should be fine!
    You should take a vid of that cum shot tho! I'd love to see it!

10. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    Spend more time with more girls and more different girls and you'll get some. It's all a numbers game. Sooner or later you'll hit.

Keep yourself in good shape and work on your social skills and you'll do fine.

11. DecoyMAX

DecoyMAX New Member

Albums:
    you want to see it for medical purposes right?

Draft saved Draft deleted