Hey :)

Tau

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm Tau from Joburg (South Africa) *waves*. Been reading the site for a week or two now - some fairly intriguing opinions, ideas and characters on the site. Looking forward to getting to know this forum a lot more.

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey! Did those hot football players get you to look for new experiances. Seems almost like an invasion from South-Africa now.

Anyway, welcome all, and have a great time!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Hello Tau - I ran across your post in this thread, and I was immediately struck by your intelligence, thoughtful insight and articulation - so much so that I checked your post history, which eventually brought me here. Along the way, I discovered you have a great sense of humor too. You are a fine addition to the site, and I look forward to seeing you around. A big hearty welcome. - Max

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm Tau from Joburg (South Africa) *waves*. Been reading the site for a week or two now - some fairly intriguing opinions, ideas and characters on the site. Looking forward to getting to know this forum a lot more.
welcome to the site hon, there are many things to see and do on the site....you sound interesting, have fun !