Hey

D_Yotonne Yogurtcannon

Experimental Member
Media
So yeah, I'm new to this. I have an 8-9 inch dick depending on how you measure it. From the top it's like spot on eight inches. and from the lower joint, which is STILL the same pubic bone as the top, it's nine. Now, the 9 inch photo is not doctored. But I'm not gonna run around strutting OH SHIT CHECK OUT MY NINE INCH DICK! I'm saying it's eight because that's the shortest shortest penetration point I have felt. Some girls say I'm ten.... when I come across that crowd... I don't know what to say, there's a photo of me in a few phones, they've seen it, they say ten.. because girls like to do shit like that. I'm two inches across, I don't fit into a paper towel tube. I overflow everywhere on it. I have EPIC masturbation sessions. I've slept with a lot of women but I'm taking a break from all that. I mean ALL of it, so the masturbation sessions are going to become even MORE epic. I vibe well on throbbing cocks in action. I empathize with what they're feeling. Where her hand is, what's going to happen next. I find myself more interested in watching blowjobs and intercourse than cunnilingus, but I do derive amazing pleasure from watching women masturbate. I would love to have an orgy with Ron Jeremy and Mandingo and cum on a face with them... oh God yeah.
I've bottomed out on three of the four black girls I've fucked.
Janet Mason and Pinky know how to suck dick. For real. They do that shit so perfect!
I have sucked my own dick. I don't anymore. when I was 5'7" 115 Lbs. it was easy to bend over and chomp away. But now, now I can get the tip, but it hurts and it's waaaaay too much effort and even when it was easy it wasn't great. I mean I didn't do it then, why do it now?
I can jerk off with two hands, that feels good, but the best is when I hold it and roll my fingers along the shaft and push blood to the tip with out losing contact with my dick... yes.
So yeah, hi.