Hey

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all, thought I'd finally post rather than just lurk lol.

I'm a young, 19 y/o bodybuilder, my penis is only about 6", but looking to get into jelqing and whatever else can make me bigger. Any tips for growth would be awesome. Thanks and nice to meet you all.

Last edited:

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks man, as a bodybuilder, I wanna just keep growing, whether it be with the physique, or in the pants. Looking forward to walking on stage with a huge bulge in the posing suit (hell even a lil hanging out would be nice). Any help would be much appreciated. :D

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I figure a huge bulge would compliment the muscles though, so I don't really care if it's distracting, it would at least look good. ;)

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another reason I want it bigger is because I'm thinking about getting into doing webcam shows too, so I figure the bigger it is, the more enjoyable for the viewer. ;)

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks man, just another way I figure I'd show I've got that bigorexic attitude, both through muscle and penis, lol.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
haha same here. I've been on a super cutting cycle for the past two months and although I'll be glad when I'm really cut, it's sort of annoying. I haven't lifted since April and it's making me feel so puny. I haven't actually lost that much considering though. I checked my arms yesterday and they are down to 18.5 (cold and unflexed) from their normal 19.5 which still isn't bad. But losing any size just feels sooo crappy!