Hey

andy4ore

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My name is Andy, I live in Oregon and a friend told me about this site. I just turned 18, and I'm in my senior year of high school. We moved here over Christmas and I'm just starting to fit in at school, sort of ruined my senior year. I used to play soccer but couldn't get on the team here, so I started lifting weights in the morning and have made some friends finally. One of the guys is also hung and has gone through the teasing I went through and survived and said that it's just jealousy. He wanted to warn me that the word gets out at school if you're hung and it's got out about me and that's sort of how we became friends. Well he told me about LPSG and said that he got help in the past and it might be a place that I could get answers to questions. Being hung is kind of personal for me and having people talk about it is kind of strange. I had a girl friend at my old school, but don't have one here, so it's kind of lonely. Anyway, that's enough about me, I may be seen in chat, hope to post some remarks and make some friends.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, Andy. We are very helpful here.

For instance, you may need help with your math ...

The birthdate you entered in your profile shows that you just turned 19.