Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi. I've lurked for a long time on LPSG. Glad to be here. Seems like a nice community :).

I'm 18 (at the time of posting) years old and interested in chatting, penis pumping.. and/or jelqing.. (or any other reasonably safe way to grow). If you'd like to give me any tips, that would be appreciated. Very open to private messages.

Nice to be here.
Cheers.
:)

Reactions: zurichtom

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome

Yes, here's a tip for you at 18, WAIT until you have finished growing and developing about 24 for males.
Love your cock for what it is - looks great btw and as far as I'm concerned does not need pumping.
Pumping can and does to many man damage the cocks natural ability to get erect and stay hard. Personally, I think a pumped cock looks ugly and would much prefer to see a natural cock regardless of size.

Practice self control - so you delay cumming - I've posted how to do that somewhere on LPSG. The guys will love you for it ;)

Have a great time here, I do ;) ;) ;)

Brinz

Mellow

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. Skipping meals is an easy way to make sure your body does not have the nutrients it needs to sustain growth. Eight or more hours of sleep a night. Sleep gives your body the opportunity to duplicate cells more efficiently.

When someone is looking at a specific thing, and the hyper-focus begins to uncover so many minute activities and practices to extract the most minuscule advantage, they tend to loose sight of the basics.

Good luck and have fun.

Reactions: ladygaga1977