Hey!

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome straight boy - there's nothing gay about circle jerks is there???
There isn't dude if your not doing anal, oral and kissing. Basically we wouldnt do anything gay. No offense to you. I'm cool with gay guys and even jacked with a few but I don't do gay stuff

Reactions: Exbiker

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Basically we wouldnt do anything gay. No offense to you. I'm cool with gay guys and even jacked with a few but I don't do gay stuff

Good stuff.

I don't know if you ever do this one? -my favourite position is standing or kneeling with my legs apart, my hands either side each fingering a girls pussy, while I'm fucking one guy in the ass (he's laying on his back) and sucking another (who is standing) and another person is licking out my ass. I don't mind if that one is a man or a woman, because I'm 'homoflexible' or some similar word I just made up o_O ...

I'm straight obviously but I think it's important to claim our many territories as straight men. Did you used to like playing 'Risk' when you were a kid?

:)

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good stuff.

I don't know if you ever do this one? -my favourite position is standing or kneeling with my legs apart, my hands either side each fingering a girls pussy, while I'm fucking one guy in the ass (he's laying on his back) and sucking another (who is standing) and another person is licking out my ass. I don't mind if that one is a man or a woman, because I'm 'homoflexible' or some similar word I just made up o_O ...

I'm straight obviously but I think it's important to claim our many territories as straight men. Did you used to like playing 'Risk' when you were a kid?

:)
That's definitely a interesting event dude lol. I have done a orgy before like that but I had more chicks doing things with mw then dudes.