hey

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lafever, Aug 14, 2007.

1. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I`m so glad i found this site, i never new that there were other people with the same problems, i feel like i finally belong, i`ve always been stared at and its always made me feel uneasy with society, even in high school girls would giggle as they walked by, my first wife married me for my abnormalty and when she confessed it broke my heart because i really thought she liked me for me, my first sexual encounter was awfull, she bled and i freaked out, i thought for sure i was doing something wrong, Other men treat me awfull, i have a natural bulge thats hard to hide, everywhere i go woman stare, when i`m in a relationship that person has to have alot of self asteem or have equal attributtes to help balance us. Currently i`m in a relationship and i fear she thinks about my penis more than she does about me, she says she cant help it because of the way it feels, i`m worried that she`s obsessed with my penis. That might be great for some guys but theres so much more to me. I enjoy hanging out and having fun more than having sex, that way when i do it seems to be more heart felt. My girlfriend is not happy with this, i dont have an inadiquicy so i dont think about trying to impress women with sex, i have confidence that other men hate about me that seems to attract women, i dont have anything to prove so why is it so hard to live. Now my girlfriend is saying if i want to stray its okay as long as i bring them home, this bothers me somewhat, the last time i did that it was because a girlfriend of mine wanted me to have sex with her girlfriend as a birthday present, needless to say she got jelous and it was her idea, she feared her friend would try and steal me away. Maybe this all sounds dumb but thats the way my life has been, in a way i`m sadened and in another way i pray that someone loves me for me and what i have to offer from the inside and what i`ve been born with will just be an added bonus when i share my heart and soul with them.

lafever

2. viking1

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG.

3. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, for welcoming me, i hope i dont come across as silly or stuck up, i have real issues.

lafever

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

You've come to the right place, and welcome.

5. avg_joe

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG !!!

Draft saved Draft deleted