Heya Everyone

wife.ofa.big.penis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've just pissed myself off something chronic. I typed a whole introduction, pressed 'Submit New Thread' and then my bloody Internet died. Grr. My own fault. Didn't copy and paste my post. I've learnt my lesson!

Anyway, this is sorta what I originally wrote;

Hey Everyone.

I'm absolutely rubbish at writing introductions. Never know what to say about myself. I suppose I should start by explaining my reason for joining this forum...

I was watching a programme on tv about one of the members and figured it'd be a good place to find out more about anal sex with a man with a rather large schlong - up until last week, I was an anal-virgin so to speak. Anyway yeah, I joined to read about other people's experiences and hopefully pick up a few tips on how to make it as painless as possible.

(My first anal experience went incredibly well and didn't really even hurt!)

My husband has an above average penis. He's blessed with amazing girth - which is what caused my concern about anal sex. As this place appears to be for both males and females, I figure I'm in the right place :smile:

I've posted a few pictures of myself up into the gallery. Felt a bit stupid doing so because well... I don't have a penis but hopefully I'll be able to persuade my husband to let me take a few pictures of him and post them in the near future. Watch this space!

Anyhow, that's about all I have to say for now.

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone is having a lovely day :smile:

K

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a penis either but why worry about it, we can have one any time we want one :) Hope you'll enjoy the site there's lots of people on here willing to share information and their nakedness.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcum aboard wifey k! sounds like you've found the right place and looks like you're just abso-freaking-lutely stunning so THANK YOU for the gallery pictures, we'll forgive you for not having a penis ;-)

take care, have fun and grand to know you're a model, you should be!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhh... wife of a big penis... does that mean that your husband is a huge dick? lol!!!

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've just pissed myself off something chronic. I typed a whole introduction, pressed 'Submit New Thread' and then my bloody Internet died. Grr. My own fault. Didn't copy and paste my post. I've learnt my lesson!

This always chapped my fanny, too. You go to the trouble to wax eloquent in an email or something and you suffer some digital catastrophe which makes your work *disappear*. I have taken to composing important emails in word, saving the document, and then cutting and pasting into an email.

Just wanted you to know that I appreciate your sense of frustration.

Have fun.

wife.ofa.big.penis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahhh... wife of a big penis... does that mean that your husband is a huge dick? lol!!!

Haha yes I realised my name could be interpreted that way AFTER I'd signed up as this. In answer to your question - sometimes!!

And thankyou to everyone that's welcomed me and to those who have posted such lovely comments in my photo gallery :smile: