Heya!

Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi all! Im Liz, or Lizzie as i prefer, and I'm new here. i signed up a couple days ago and lurked..just made my first post yesterday. Anyway, you all seem like a great group of people, and im looking forward to getting to know some well hung guys and the women who love them. pm me anytime, or gimme a shout on Yahoo, im on there every day at some point.

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smallgirllovesbigcock said:
To answer a question that i guess most people will ask, judging by the pm's ive recieved, Yes, the handle i use on this site is literal. I am 4'11" tall, with a petite body type.

Smallgirllovesbigcock, meet bigcocklovessmallgirl.

Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
fastaztic10 said:
Well welcome to the club shorti! ;)
Thanks hun. But, and i know you were only being friendly, please dont call me Shorti. I just dont like that word, not even cuz im short. i love being short, but that word bugs me. if you spelled it with a y it'd be cool though, lol.

ixi132002

Experimental Member
Media
Hi all! Im Liz, or Lizzie as i prefer, and I'm new here. i signed up a couple days ago and lurked..just made my first post yesterday. Anyway, you all seem like a great group of people, and im looking forward to getting to know some well hung guys and the women who love them. pm me anytime, or gimme a shout on Yahoo, im on there every day at some point.

welcome :tongue:

Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Big Del said:
hi and welcome to LPSG - all women are very welcome - can I ask how you "get on" with big cocks being of diminutive (note not short) stature?

Anyway welcome

Del
hehe, you can call me short if you want hun, im very happy with my body type. its just Shorti that i dont like...and really only because of the misspelling. I'm an English major, and i get kind of worked up over little things like that. Like, little spelling errors are alright, because everyone makes them, but i dont like when vowels get switched around on purpose and useless things like that. i know, it sounds kinda uptight, but we all have our little quirks. but i "get on" just fine now. my first couple times were a bit uncomfortable...painful even. not enough that i didnt have some of the best orgasms of my life, but there was some pain. im pretty used to anything around 8x4-ish (my personal best), but im always looking for a couple more inches....or a lot more inches at that....im definately a "the bigger, the better" type of girl.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hello... we've, um, met.:cool:

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To answer a question that i guess most people will ask, judging by the pm's ive recieved, Yes, the handle i use on this site is literal. I am 4'11" tall, with a petite body type.
Welcome to the website Liz...you appear to be my fantasy woman turned reality wise.

My Yahoo IM identification is stargazer_0803 hope to chat with you soon....

James
:wink: