Heyas.

Coelith

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everybody. I've been hovering around here for a while now, and decided to finally make an account and post. I'm a 19 year old guy who is straight, and I have a small penis(4.5 x 5inches).

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/Coelith/6801730152.jpg

What do you guys think? The only girlfriend I ever had told me that it was way too small, and I have been really self-conscious about it ever since.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Coelith said:
What do you guys think? The only girlfriend I ever had told me that it was way too small, and I have been really self-conscious about it ever since.

I think she was a dumb, shallow and worthless person, and that you're best rid of her. :rolleyes:

Your cock looks great, and surely not 'too small' in any sense.. my real advice would be to find yourself someone who deserves it more than she did, and who appreciates you as a person too. Letting her cruel and pointless remarks rule the way you perceive yourself is like letting something a school bully said when you were 6 rule the rest of your life. Move onwards and upwards :smile:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome to LPSG, Coelith.

You'll find plenty of people for whom dick size is low on their list of important qualities in a partner.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome Coel. BTW, photobucket will probably nix that photo soon. It's their strict policy to not host any nude pics...just thought I'd let you know. I'm not sure if they delete accounts for that, or just give you a warning.