HGTV's Very Handsome JOHN GIDDING

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
33 yo John Gidding is more than just another pretty face (and bulging jeans) on HGTV's "Designed to Sell," "Curb Appeal," and "Curb Appeal: The Block." The Ivy League educated Gidding holds a BA in architecture from Yale and a Masters in architecture from the Harvard Graduate School of Design.

The well-traveled Gidding was born in Istanbul to a Turkish mother and American father and was schooled in Switzerland. He owns his own design firm based in NYC. An obvious multi-tasker, while in grad school Gidding signed with Wilhelmina Models and did runway fashion shows for both Guicci and Armani--beauty and brains.

The last pic is NYC model Chris Lok, who is reportedly Gidding's significant other.

Attachments

meatswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Curb Appeal The Block was filmed here in Atlanta where Giddings' lives (lived?). Some eps were in my best friends neighborhood, Berkeley Park. They have a VERY tight neighborhood association and weren't too thrilled with some of the work he did. My friends partner is a well established landscape designer here in Atlanta and says many in the field aren't too thilled with him or his work. Grapevine says he's a diva. My buddy is a country boy without an ounce of queeny attitude. Very bullshit free so I trust his comments. I thought Gidding was a hottie too until he told me this.

They look like every other queen here in Atlanta. Probably both bottoms bumpin' pussies. The self proclained A gays that think they're the shit. So glad I got away from that b.s..

Last edited:

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curb Appeal The Block was filmed here in Atlanta where Giddings' lives (lived?). Some eps were in my best friends neighborhood, Berkeley Park. They have a VERY tight neighborhood association and weren't too thrilled with some of the work he did. My friends partner is a well established landscape designer here in Atlanta and says many in the field aren't too thilled with him or his work. Grapevine says he's a diva. My buddy is a country boy without an ounce of queeny attitude. Very bullshit free so I trust his comments. I thought Gidding was a hottie too until he told me this.

They look like every other queen here in Atlanta. Probably both bottoms bumpin' pussies. The self proclained A gays that think they're the shit. So glad I got away from that b.s..

I have no need to use his services, but this is good to know. I have wondered how long those do-overs would last. thanks

PM1954

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I know is, he's very nice on Facebook. And if he were that big of a douche, I doubt his whole team would have followed him from Atlanta to SF. Believe me, I want to hate the guy. Born wealthy, gorgeous, given a world-class education...but I can't; lol. I will say though they I only really like about one in four of his designs. But that beats David Borstadt, who hasn't done a decent design in years now. He seems to feel that being in Miami now, he can be as garish and vulgar as he pleases.

So I suppose if you're not some insecure, overcompensating, steroid shooting beat like you then you must be a pussy bottom? Wow, thats a pretty sad view on masculinity.