Hhuck says goodbye

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I have a good run on LPSG but to everything there is a season and I'm feeling it's very late winter here for me.

Because of the press of new responsibilities and a need to discipline my use of time, I have asked to have my account closed.

However, I can't go without thanking the many friends I made here for their many kindnesses and lessons about so many things.

I won't give a list. You know who you are, and I would hate to leave anyone out.

I want to salute the Mod Squad and the Administrators for the way the site is running. They do a very good job, often without due appreciation.

The best to all of you.

Again, thank you for your presence, over so many years, in my life.

Adieu.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its been a real pleasure having you here all these years. Not having you here will be a great loss to this site. I wish you well and do hope you return in the future.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'll miss you terribly around here, but I understand what you're saying about time management, its been a huge issue for me recently. We'll stay in touch I hope, so I don't need to wish you bon chance, and offer interwebz hugs.

XX

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
:frown:
but you better go out with a traditional goodbye: enjoy :wink:
That was lovely, pieter. Sorta like you.:biggrin1: Thanks.

You will be sorely missed both as friend and as the sites Conscience.

We will be all the poorer with you gone.
What a wonderfully kind thing to say.
I always enjoyed your mix of frankness and sense of measure.
Your maturity, if you will.
Take care, Dragonfly.
Oh no. I'll miss you Mr Hhuck! I really will. :frown1: You've been a good LPSG friend to me, thank you for that. I understand your position. Goodbye, my friend. x
MoT, you have one of the most refreshing temperaments I've ever encountered.
All the best to you.
I will probably drop in as a guest ... and though I won't be able to sign in, I will be looking for endless MoT flirtation.
If I see that, I will know all is right in the LPSG world.
Its been a real pleasure having you here all these years. Not having you here will be a great loss to this site. I wish you well and do hope you return in the future.
Many thanks, D.
I always appreciated your soft way with people and your urgent wish to offer assistance.
Take care and best of luck.
Graceful exit, C. You'll be greatly missed. Best of luck in all endeavours!

Now, Hhuck off!:wink:
Thanks, Rob.
And thank you for your PM.
I could slobber more about your countless virtues, but the HhuckMobile, with its hooded driver, is here.
Gotta Hhuck off.:cool:
Cheers.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was lovely, pieter. Sorta like you.:biggrin1: Thanks.

What a wonderfully kind thing to say.
I always enjoyed your mix of frankness and sense of measure.
Your maturity, if you will.
Take care, Dragonfly.

MoT, you have one of the most refreshing temperaments I've ever encountered.
All the best to you.
I will probably drop in as a guest ... and though I won't be able to sign in, I will be looking for endless MoT flirtation.
If I see that, I will know all is right in the LPSG world.

Many thanks, D.
I always appreciated your soft way with people and your urgent wish to offer assistance.
Take care and best of luck.

Thanks, Rob.
And thank you for your PM.
I could slobber more about your countless virtues, but the HhuckMobile, with its hooded driver, is here.
Gotta Hhuck off.:cool:
Cheers.
You're so lovely, I do hope you'll return to us one day. See you around, Mr Hhuck. x

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I learned a long time ago that it's never goodbye so...take care, have fun and see you later :tongue:
In a sensible world, my adieu should have been au revoir.
Let me say, I always enjoyed you a lot, Stretch ... though we had only a bit of contact. Mores the pity.
I'll miss you terribly around here, but I understand what you're saying about time management, its been a huge issue for me recently. We'll stay in touch I hope, so I don't need to wish you bon chance, and offer interwebz hugs.

XX
You're a kind sir, Hil. You take care. Best to you.

As much as I want him to live a full life and get things done - I hope you're right. :tongue:
Well, we will see each other on another site ... where you have still to figure out who I am, you sweet man.
Take care.
You're so lovely, I do hope you'll return to us one day. See you around, Mr Hhuck. x
[See above. Lol.]

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, we will see each other on another site ... where you have still to figure out who I am, you sweet man.
Take care.

[See above. Lol.]
:tongue: I'll hunt you down if necessary. I'd miss you too much - I'll find you, wherever you hide. I know where to begin my search, I'm clever. :cool: