hi, a little info please

barnybigbolox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi everyone. just a little back ground, i have a penis of about 7 inches long and about 5.5 in girth, however would like to be bigger.

is there a tried and tested method that works? besides surgery lol.

or what is going to give me results?

thanks.

Barny

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You sound to me big enough to be satisfied enough not to want to take on the rigors (and possible injury) of enlargement, bbb. :confused: But that, of course, is a very personal decision...and not for me to say. A good place for you to start looking might well be Big Al's thread (back in March) FREE VIDEOS of penis enlargement and stamina exercises. --Good luck and satisfaction with whatever you decide. :smile:

Last edited:

barnybigbolox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really??? is that sort of size reasonable then? i rlly have no idea. lol.

ill post a pic, im very self conscious and would simply like to know where i stand on the size front if you know what i mean.

barnybigbolox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks uncutoakland. i just didnt know whether i stacked up. :)

and im 6ft 4, 36 waist 48 chest rugby player and train a lot up the gym. lol

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dayumm, bbb...!!! That's a beautiful, very substantial tool you have there...!!! Certainly nothing to be embarrassed about--quite to the contrary...!!! I now definitely think you could/should be well pleased with it--and proud of it...!!! -- It's understandable that you, as a straight man, would not "know where [you] stand on the size front," so see Mr.Average.com for Lifestyle Condoms' size study. The two charts (length, girth) are pretty well accepted as about as definitive as such a subject can be. (My quibble with the study, however, is that the measurements were taken from the base of the penis, rather than using the bone-pressed method. I can explain my reasoning if you should happen to be interested.)

[Covert P.S. I'd love to play a couple of rounds with you--rugby, that is...!!! :rolleyes:]

Last edited:

barnybigbolox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the comments folks, its certainly eased my self conscious thoughts a little.

my girlfriend has also said i shouldnt think such nonsense, but u know what us blokes are like. lol. i cant help it i suppose. :)

barnybigbolox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone else got any comments? i know its hardly in the same league as many on here. in a hypathetical situation, would u be happy if ur bf cock was like mine?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Begin using stretching exercises. Read the forum here first, and then branch out.

THere is much information within....you just need to read to find it. Use the Search function.

Your dick is fine. It's larger than the majority of the population. If you want ratings etc on it, post a thread in Show off.