Hi, advice please?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Celtic, May 4, 2007.

1. Celtic

Celtic New Member

Hi i am new, i am in my late teens and still growing and i am wondering how to enlarge my penis. I am 7x5.5, i been told i am big but nothing compared to guys on here's standards. I am interested in enlarging my penis. Any advice for a newbie.

Thankyou very much

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Well assuming that you are... at least 18... you still have till you are 21 years old before you stop growing.

3. Celtic

Celtic New Member

Ye about that, but does't your penis stop growing before that? Sorry if i am mistaken.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

As far as I know... it's till your 21.

5. Celtic

Celtic New Member

OK cool, should i just wait or try and start jelqing to get increase gains on my penis?

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

It's nonsensical to suggest that the body stops growing at a certain, precise age... it varies from individual to individual, and the most that one can say for sure is that the penis stops growing at the end of puberty (whenever that occurs in your unique case). Generally, a certain 'filling-out' in terms of girth seems to constitute the final moment of natural penile growth in many men's reported experience.

An old post of mine to this end:

7. dongalong

Gold Member

You need to go to Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums and consistently do the newbie routine they suggest there.

You could do a bit of work and search the making it bigger thread here at LPSG, there are many good suggestions mentioned including some newbie routines.

7" is big by the way but I understand, you want to be HUGE!!!, right?:wink:

8. Celtic

Celtic New Member

Well not huge just enough to satisfy any woman i come across haha.

9. Kassokilleri2ff

I heard on here somwhere, that older men have larger penises than when they were in thier early 20's. so wait till your 50 and youll have a bigger cock :)

10. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    could do some minor jelqing and stretching it couldn't hurt to see if you make some progress on your way to 21 :)

11. seahorses

seahorses Member

If you want gains and are prepared to put in the time, efort and money too, if you want to pump, then the sooner you start your regime the better; if you haven't finished developing, then you could be giving nature a hand.

12. invisibleman

Gold Member

Love your penis as it is. Masturbate. Treat your cock well and you will have a lifetime of pleasure. So what if you aren't big like most of the people on here. Who is? :smile: Be content with what you have.

13. Robiqe2

Robiqe2 Member

I am inclined to agree with invisibleman, but I will add. Many references suggests (because no one seems to really know) that when a young male reached puberty in African and Islamic cultures (as marked by the unshamed erection), the father would begin the boy's lessons of manhood, all that he would need to take his father's place. These sessions included vigorous training in jelqing and stretching, as well as proper stimulation. Remember semen is still seen today by many cultures as sacred. The son would have to prove himself worthy to carry the family's name, which couldn't be done without satisfying a wife, concubine, what have you. We won't discuss what the latent Greeks and Romans did with their sons. Did this help. Start whenever you please Celtic. The only thing you won't know is if results are due to puberty, a consistent PE routine, or both.

14. malandro(growing)

malandro(growing) New Member

Do the newbie routine at thundersplace.com , it's a wonderful forum
    If you need advices , pm me

15. Celtic

Celtic New Member

Thanks

16. Principessa

Gold Member

Best lover I have had thus far was about your size. If you want to satisfy a woman I would work on your skills and technique. Seriously, I've been with a few guys in the 8x6 range and some were awesome while some were merely adequate. That does not mean that size doesn't matter, cause it does. But a big cock, with no skill is useless to me.

I suggest you invest in the following books:
    Ourbodies, Ourselves
    The Joy of Sex
    Kama Sutra

Also pleasing a woman is going to vary by woman. Just like pleasing a man varies quite a bit too. Some guys love for me to fondle and suck their balls as part of a blow job, others don't want me to touch anything but their cock.

17. Celtic

Celtic New Member

'Well not huge just enough to satisfy any woman i come across haha.'

Haha sorry that was just a light hearted joke. But i see your point, thanks. ONe mroe question how long would it take to gain 1 inch in length and maybe 1/4 - 1/2 in girth.

18. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I started PE officially on Jan. 19,2000(at age 60) and grew the first 1" x .5" by june 1, 2000. It took another year (July 1, 2001) to reach my current size of 8.75" x 6.25".

You may find the attach illustration interesting.

Attached Files:

19. malandro(growing)

malandro(growing) New Member

Somebody would say "1 month", others "1 year" , depends how lucky you are and how consistent have you been with your routine.

20. bidic6

bidic6 New Member

Albums:
    There is no way to increase penis size permanently without surgery. You can "pump" for momentary increase in girth. Be happy with what you have as it's all you're ever going to have.

Draft saved Draft deleted