Hi all, and an Asperger question

Naked_Mole_Rat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everybody! I just stumbled upon this site while searching for info on Asperger syndrome (which I was diagnosed with when I was 18). There seemed to be a few guys on the forum with Asperger syndrome and since this condition is rare does anyone think there could be a link to Asperger and penis size (I am 22cm Erect)?
Could this thread also turn into a
Asperger callout? It would be nice to hear about other peoples experiences with this syndrome. Nothing like getting a group of socially inept people together for a chat :).

For those who don't know
Asperger is a mild version of Autism. Symtoms include poor communitation/social skills, poor sense of empathy, obsesive compulsive, excessivly logical thought patterns (think Spock from Star Trek :)) as well as poor hand eye coordination. I am very lucky in that I must have a mild case. The few people I have told about this are very suprised since I am very outgoing and gregarious.
That's all folks.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a male with Asperger's Syndrome, and I can tell you there are no links to penis size from this form of autism. Just like everyone else. It's genetics. You get what you get from your mother and your father.

Naked_Mole_Rat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's okay, Naked_Mole_Rat, clothing is optional at LPSG. Welcome.
Actually there is a bit of a story behind my screen name. When I was 15 I did a project on naked mole rats. I was absoutly obsesed with them (I didn't do any other homework for 2 weeks because I was working so hard). Anyway a few days after I handed the project in my big sister walked in on me while I was changing and said my dick looked like a "big old mole rat". I hit puberty later than most and didn't have any pubes back then. She still teases me about it to this day. I got an A+ for the project so I guess it was worth it.

Naked_Mole_Rat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a male with Asperger's Syndrome, and I can tell you there are no links to penis size from this form of autism. Just like everyone else. It's genetics. You get what you get from your mother and your father.

The reasons I asked were twofold. The first was that a mate of mine works as an orderly in a mental institution and said that the guys with serious behavoiral disorders were bigger than average, in his opinion. The second was that some studies done on mice show that high levels of testosterone in the womb at certain times can induce autistic like symtoms in mice. Since Asperger Syndrome has some genetic component I thought there might be a link. Thanks for the replies everybody, it makes me feel very welcome.