Hi all from aus

squashroyal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there just thought ide say hi as i joined up last week how many other aussie guys are there on here? btw ive just turned 25

Well i found out about this jelqing exercise and ive read that jelqing 101 thread and been doin it since the start of last week and ive been doing the warm up then i do some stretching for 30sec each direction then i do 100 jelqs to start off light just every 2nd day, and its been incredible not only am i gaining in length and girth but just after a few days the erections have been like super rock hard and im loving it (not to mention the missus).

umm i didnt really measure it to start off with but i can see that he's bigger and the missus can feel it aswell, so far the measurements are 7 1/4x5.5 but im hoping to reach 8" but thats where i think ill be happy at cause its already starting to hurt her when i try to put it all the way in so i gotta learn not too put it in 2 deep lol.

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah bro, you are. What do you say about me? I've been coming here only for three days, and I've asked than same question but haven't gotten many answers.