Hi all (Katie made me do it)

techguy1981

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend Katie actually told me about this site, so I figured I would join, she's never seen my goods bare, but has seen me come out of the pool a few times ( almost impossible to hide what you got when your trunks are plastered against you soaking wet). Anyway she will probably find my profile on here and get to finally see all of me, lol....

Anyway this seems like a cool place, I am a bit of a perv so hopefully I will fit right in. :biggrin1:

Attachments

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sheesh... it looks like you have atleast 3 different dicks in your gallery bro... The one in your attachment is from the late nineties and is a pic of a generously endowed man from France, it has been all over the internet for years. You even seem to have one of Quercusone's pics as well... that is a NO NO man, clean up your act! :mad:

GPTX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Tripod, those are different guys, some are cut, then others uncut, so are any of you?

cockaholic75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sheesh... it looks like you have atleast 3 different dicks in your gallery bro... The one in your attachment is from the late nineties and is a pic of a generously endowed man from France, it has been all over the internet for years. You even seem to have one of Quercusone's pics as well... that is a NO NO man, clean up your act! :mad:

Shame on Katie for making you steal some photos, just add your own, it is quite a nice crowd on here, small dicks, big dicks all sort of dicks