Hi all

imonlyyoung: I was just having a look at the site, not long have i lost my virginity, ive been sexually active for a long time though. :unsure:

when i lost my virginity i didnt shoot my load, but i was drunk and only had sex for about half hour, the second time i had 1 beer with dinner, i then started having sex at about 11 had to stop at 130 cos she was nackered, i had no feeling to cum even though i can shoot easily when masturbating, we then had several more short sessions in the night and 45 mins in the morning but i only felt close to cumming when she was using her hands, i was wearing extra safe and couldnt feel all that much apart from certain positions. oh yeah and it felt good, she absolutely loved it. is this a problem or should i just wait and see before worrying :huh:

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Trixiville: Hi honey!!!!

and welcome!!!!!! :D

In my expierence (Im a 37 year old woman!!)...I would say you have no worries!!!

It could be that you are just nervous of your young lady for some reason, and that can cause all kinds of things!

You have your whole life to learn!!!!...and learning is fun!!!!!! :wub:

relax and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
It's very common for guys who are used to the feel of masturbation to find difficulty at first reaching orgasm with vaginal sex, because it feels different and they're not used to it. And, of course, being nervous delays things too. With more practice things will improve. :) You might find the thinner condoms that give more feeling help, too.

imonlyyoung: thanks guys, its nice to get some actual responses for a change rather than, "thats not a problem mate, im always done in under 15 minutes"

ive bought some ribbed and extra thin, we fooled around for a bit with out a condom (cos she has troubles but thats a whole different book) and it felt so different to with one on!!

Trixiville: My mum used to say "its like chewing a toffee with the paper on!!!!"

..she is 73 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But please be carefull...you or your lady DO need to use somthing, honey!!!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Most women actually prefer longer sessions. My advice is to try to get yourself more stimulated beforehand.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He welcome guy!
You have no problem at all. As others said there is a big difference between the feeling of masturbating and the feeling of intercourse. Take your time. Don´t make it a competition. Only if you are relaxed both of you can enjoy best.
Don´t blame it the condom, just use a thin one with the right girth for you penis.
btw how old are you and what are your sizes?

imonlyyoung: as i said earlier she has certain problems with her periods, they can be really intense so she takes medication to stop the pain and she soon has to have an operation to see if she can actually have children or not :( which isnt very nice for her. shes not my girlfriend she just a "friend" she drove for an hour to see me for a couple of days which was a nice feeling! :)

thanks for all your comments really reasurring and helpful, im 19 and a grower, 5 and 7 3/4 i know thats not huge like some of the guys on here, but ive never not pleased a girl whether it be intercourse which im fairly knew to or oral which ive had quite a bit of experience is the saying more times than you've had hot dinners lmao thanks again guys.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by hungthick@Nov 11 2004, 12:17 AM
If she is on the pill i dont think you need to use a condom. Is she on the pill?
[post=263319]Quoted post[/post]​

The pill doesn't stop STD's. Always use a condom!!! Like DMW said, be young, NOT stupid!!