hi all

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
I'm new, and just wanted to say hello.

I am 19, and am very well hung due to a "disorder" that makes most of my organs bigger than average. Doctors managed to keep all the organs at a size that wouldn't be fatal to me, but they didn't even bother with my manhood.

erect, i stand at a 11.8" x 7.6". I may need to get reduction surgery to be somewhat normal. Doctors still think I'm growing, so I'll keep undates on my "conditions" :)

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
crap. Not sure, I would have to check through my medical stuff. They didn't know i had this until i went through puberty.

It was the disorder that actually began female circumsision (spelled that completely wrong). females would have big clitori, and instead of reducing it, they would just eliminate the problem that was making females too horny.

I know it's related to giantism and dwarfism, but its more a genetic disorder than a genetic mutation.

cegro27:
Originally posted by TheOverlord@Nov 16 2004, 06:03 AM
crap. Not sure, I would have to check through my medical stuff. They didn't know i had this until i went through puberty.

It was the disorder that actually began female circumsision (spelled that completely wrong). females would have big clitori, and instead of reducing it, they would just eliminate the problem that was making females too horny.

I know it's related to giantism and dwarfism, but its more a genetic disorder than a genetic mutation.
[post=263910]Quoted post[/post]​

First, welcome to the site! Second, how big is the rest of you?? :eek:

TheOverlord

1st Like
Media
lol, not very. I'm about 6'2", about 200 lbs.

most of the vital organs, me and the doctors have been able to keep a size that would affect me.

My brain isn't affect by this disorder, and my they've been able to keep my heart a normal size through medication. Eating ice before meals keeps my stomach on an average size, and surgery when i was younger reduced my intestines to a normal size.

Liver and kidneys have an advantage at a big size, so thats kept the same. There are other organs, but i dont wanna get into them.

My body realeases a lot more hormones than average also, which would explain why my penis is getting so big, and why I'm so tall when compaired to my family. If my penis does get too big, i may need surgery to reduce it to a "normal" size so i can at least have sex normally.

But i don't have health care, so i can't get that anytime soon.