Hi, all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bignfloppy, Dec 12, 2004.

1. bignfloppy

bignfloppy Member

Hey, all,
    I'm new here, I just came across the website today. I'm about 7.5" fully erect, but usually only about 3.5"-4" soft, depending on temperature, etc. I'm wondering if this is very unusual? I often appear very small or on the small side of average when soft, but have seen few larger than I when erect. I know "some are showers, some are growers," but I'm curious as to how drastically different others' sizes are from soft to erect.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

. . . . but I'm curious as to how drastically different others' sizes are from soft to erect.
    [post=266474]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

You are definitely a grower, bign. You might be amazed at how many hung guys wish they were more a grower so their flaccids wouldn't cause such problems. Your summation "how drastically different others' sizes are from soft to erect" is right on the money because there is no ideal amount of increase. It's a purely personal perference and to my knowledge no scientific study has been made and reported on the average increase from soft to hard. Perhaps other members can shead more light on this subject and I'll be checking back for that.

3. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Mine is usually 5-6 inches soft and 7-8 hard. It's been around an inch before, really small and unusually thin too but hard its more consistent. My mate's have all been as small too, it was cold and we just compared using our hands to show the measurements. My penis can be around 6.5+ and still really flexible (bending it backwards etc) so it all depends on a lot of things. As long as it's always ~7.5 hard then you definitely have nothing to worry about. But people do judge on bulge (some) and that's why I kinda would like a bigger bulge (not necessarily a bigger erect penis) just to kinda show off and let people know, but I'm not really that bothered since my erect size is ample enough.

4. Imported

Gold Member

dijstra: Hi

I'm a real grower - 3-4 (on a very good day) but 10x6 hard...I like not having the package...don't have the problem of hiding anything or explaining anything that way.

Can be as small as 2 on a really cold day and I have small balls as well so have neat package when stowed.

I tend to be either soft or hard and don't do much in the middle...proably cos' it grows so much. Friends who are showers tend to have less bounce....i'm more of a full on guy ... hard or not.

D

5. bignfloppy

bignfloppy Member

Actually, I'm quite often somewhere in the middle, around 5.5" and still quite soft.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Bingo. I'm completely satisfied with my erect length: a little over 9". However, I have a little over 7" soft. Things would be more manageable if it were about 4" flaccid, but I didn't get to vote on the matter.

7. Pappy

Pappy Member

I would be much happier if I was more of a grower instead of being a shower AND grower.

8. jonb

Gold Member

Bingo. I'm completely satisfied with my erect length: a little over 9". However, I have a little over 7" soft. Things would be more manageable if it were about 4" flaccid, but I didn't get to vote on the matter.
    [post=266523]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    If you did, everyone would be 7" soft and over a foot erect.

9. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

I'm a grower. Average of about 5, or maybe a little over. But sometimes I get really "full" not being erect. I'm always amazed at what my body does. I've always felt rather inferior around naked men, and wished I was a shower. It hasn't been until more recently that I actually realized I am happy about all my dimensions.

Wierd. Everyone is different. I've heard a few complain they are TOO big, and wish they didn't have to "hide" as much meat from the public, and heard others complain they are too small and wish they had a bulge to sport all the time.

I guess I'm happy that on those rare occasions I want to "sport" something to tempt my Beloved, that I can. And yet I wouldn't want to sport anything in front of most people because I'm not sexually interested in them.

:blink:

It's taken me 49 years to feel comfortable in this body and learn to love it. Probably sounds wierd to you guys. I'm just glad I finally got to this point.
    ;)

BuffMusicIdol

10. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

Well, duh.

I guess it might be helpful to include that I am just about 8.5x5.75, erect.

I consider myself a grower because I'm about 5 to 5.5 most of the time.

(he chuckles at having a brain cramp.)

Cio, crowd.

BuffMusicIdol

11. benderten2001

Gold Member

Nope. Not at all. You're in good company, I believe.
    ('Took me about 50 years, too!)

This forum over the last three years......has had a lot to do with helping ME "feel better". ;)

12. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: Ah.... the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence....

Whichever fence you may be gazing over.... :p

Draft saved Draft deleted