Hi all

hongzhu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all i am in need of some advice i am going to be putting gay adult stories on my site and i want to know what type of stories do you guys recon make the best reading and thanks in advanced for any replys.

ucantseei2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i like a story with a "story". I mean, there should be a plot. and I like the characters to be young (high school/college). Brothers and cousins are also hot. It should be able to tease us. like make us want to read more. it should build tension. don't put stories which evolve into sex right away. make them meet first, develop lust for each other and stuff like that.

Bonus: The best way to depict a character getting naked is by thinking of a creative way like someone walked on you or stuff like that. don't depict them getting naked just because they want sex.

G_ManCK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

What makes a good erotic story, in my opinion:

1. It's clearly written and formatted so it's easy to read,
2. It actually has a strong plot and well developed characters,
3. The erotic elements are peppered through the story; sometimes I've read stories on here where they didn't get to the sex until the next thread. So season it in from the beginning.

I pretty much come on this forum because of the fiction section; I rarely visit any of the other threads. I enjoy reading any kind of story, whether it's gay or straight or bi or whatever, as long as it's well written.