Hi all

liz33az

Just Browsing
Media
I'm Liz a 33yo divorced mom from AZ....I joined here because I have a young son (12) who is unusually well endowed..I am worried he will face lots of teasing and such from friends and at school...Any advice would be appreciated...

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Liz, you've found a good place to get some advice. There are a lot of threads on here that have some good information, or if you have something specific to ask there are always plenty of people here that can help you out.

Welcome to the site :smile:

SSBBW4BigFun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile: Hi and welcome, Liz.

I just realized that I have no idea how well-endowed my two sons are.

You're in the right place for frank and open discussion, I love that about this place.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Funkalicious said:
Personally when i have kids, i'd rather not know how well endowed they are...something not right about that...

When I have kids I probably won't try to find out on purpose, but it's something I wouldn't mind knowing. If I had a son(or sons) that would need some advice but weren't comfortable asking about it, then I would at least be there to help them out.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the site Liz. You're certainly on the right track finding this site. Me and my mom have always been open in discussing such issues, and she loved when I found the lpsg. If you are already open with your son, I would highly suggest talking to him open everything so he doesnt get the wrong sort of information elsewhere.

I always wonder how I would've gotten by without my mom, and how other younger guys got by without their parents being open with them, I guess I'd feel rather clueless. I'm sure your son would certainly appreciate any information you can give him, and would certainly feel as lucky as I do about having such a cool mom.

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Liz,

just remember that all young boy have insecurities at that time, no matter what size they are. Don't worry about it too much, and if you let him know that everyone else in his class is probably worried about puberty and things aswell, having a bigger penis (or a smaller one, or a regular one) isn't going to change that.

But i think you're doing the right thing. If I'd kids, and i found out that there was something in their life that may make things a bit difficult, or even just different that i'd gone through, i'd want to find out more, so i could give advice aswell.

Well done and good luck

Gord

lp1813

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Liz,
Best thing for you both is not to focus too much and make it a single issue.
Has he expressed concern? Is he getting teased at school?

I remember at my school there were one or two boys who ran around the changing rooms checking out who had a big penis and broadcast it to whoever would listen, however it didn't seem to cause the 'big' guys any long term grievance. I fall into the large category and I remember going to a reunion some years after leaving school and overheard some of the girls saying "oh look it's that guy with the big cock!"
So yeah, some people remember it and associate that attribute to a certain person, personally I found it flattering - and being typically male, an ego boost - though I can understand how it might give some people cause for concern.
That being said I would just carry on and not let it worry either of you and try to let his emotional & sensitive well being develop as normal.

HTH :wink:

D_Dallavell Ogler

Just Browsing
Media
I dont think the teasing should be too much of a concern. The period where kids notice something like that...then realize its a good thing is pretty short. If anything teach him to be humble and not be a show off. I recall taking beatings as a freshman from older students because of it.