Hi All!

duncan260

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
... just want to say hi as a new boy on the blocki do realise that there`s much more to a guy than a handsome dick but so what!i bet you've all got great smiles, sexy eyes and really know how to kiss... it's really refreshing meet to other guys with the same talents as me (haha!) and I look forward to getting to know you all better.duncanxx

Media
duncan260 said:
... just want to say hi as a new boy on the blocki do realise that there`s much more to a guy than a handsome dick but so what!i bet you've all got great smiles, sexy eyes and really know how to kiss... it's really refreshing meet to other guys with the same talents as me (haha!) and I look forward to getting to know you all better.duncanxx

You certainly do possess the right qualifications for this site, i.e. gallery photos.:biggrin1:
I'm sure you'll be warmly welcomed here, Duncan! Enjoy!

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
duncan260 said:

Nice cock you got, especially your well-crowned head, and backed up by a proud pair of balls.