hi all...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jeff-wah, Jun 29, 2006.

1. jeff-wah

jeff-wah New Member

just signed upwhen i found the site searching... started reading the threads and a lot of members convo's struck a chord. i've developed a lot of sensitivity over the years due to size issues and while it's something of a status symbol and ego stroking aspect to many, it's also a source of insecurity and embarassment to those with above and beyond endowments.
    are people interested in you only b/c your dick is 10"? the people that make jokes... is it b/c they are insecure about themselves or is it a matter of being genetically 'differently' impaired? what about the ones you're interested in and tell you that 'you can't ever put that thing inside me' or 'i don't know what to do with that'? it's also troubling when people can't put their mouth around you without shredding your skin with their teeth...
    needless to say, this is an interesting forum and i'm excited to hear more from everyone.
    thanks for having me!

2. chicagosam

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG, Jeff-Wah! Enjoy the site. I hope you find answers for your many questions here!:biggrin1:

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, big guy!

4. findfirefox

Gold Member

Welcome!

5. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Welcome. Your questions are very interesting, and much discussed here. Your experience is common enough that you will find advice, sympathy, and perspective throughout the site. If you haven't already done so, start with the "Sex with a Large Penis" forum, where these issues are thoroughly explored. After you've read a bit more, you can get more information by starting your own thread if you haven't found what you are looking for.

Draft saved Draft deleted