Hi All

Spermy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My Name is Spermy, well that's what people call me anyway. I live in a rural community in the Mid-South and I'm a Counselor at the local High School. I am unsure of my sexual preference and I feel like a hypocrite when I have to counsel a student on this very subject when I can't even figure things out for myself. I am almost 23 years old and still a virgin. Not by choice but because no one wants to try and have sex with me. A gouple of guys have sucked me off but I don't count that as sex. All the girls tell me there's no way I'm going to stick it in them, it's too big. Any way I hope some body can help me out. If I can figure out how to do it maybe I can post a picture so you can see what I'm talking about. Thanks for listening.

Spermy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How you get the nickname spermy :)

Every body says I shoot a big load, I always thought it was just a normal size load. My friends that played around said to watch their loads and compare. I did shoot lots more but I though there was some thing maybe wrong with them and there loads was just little. But they started callin me Spermy and its haunted me ever since.

Heres a picture of why I am still a virgin, if I did it right.

Attachments

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If You Lived Near Me In Georgis You Would No Longer Be A Virgin. I Would Ride That Big Hog All Night Long.....and We Would Be Singing That Song "stormy Weather" But Instead It Would Be Spermy Weather Since My Man And I Got Together. That Is One Big Talleywacker!!!!

Cmart1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Those girls are crazy! They have no idea what they are missing out on! I'd be all over you...:wink: As for your sexuality...well seems like you've had a lot of sexual interaction with guys so far...and you tan with a playboy bunny sticker on....I'm gonna go with gay. Sorry couldn't resist. VERY nice pic.

bearman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's certainly won't deter anyone on this site. There are plenty of men and women here who would love the be the first to get ahold of that. I think you might be a little shy, else you would have already found a someone to handle that big load producing big guy.

On a more serious note, if you're not sure of your sexuality, don't rush into anything. And if you are unsure, there's a good chance you're bisexual or bicurious(not one of my favorite terms) or leaning to gay. Be safe and don't do anything your heart tells you not to. We live in a time in which precautions for health and safety have to be taken. Also, you'll know when the time is right, don't rush into anything you'll regret.

You seem like a great guy, and it's not necessarily hypocritical being unsure, it's often easier to help someone else rather than yourself, you don't often see yourself as objectively as you do another.

Take care and welcom to the group.