Hi all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lars12cm, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Lars12cm

Lars12cm New Member

Thanks for letting me become member of LPSG. I am a male, 44 years old and social etc. I am brobably one of the reasons why this club do exist and that I am sorry for. I do have a small penis my self (I am straight) and I think the society is on our side, but for wrong reasons. My ex girlfriend, we was together for 12 years and she was always wanted to protect me and she said "its not the size" etc and she beleived in that to until a couple of years ago when she had an affair with a man who was well endowed and for her that was a sensational feeling, it really made her happy, she left me for this man, wich I am glad she did and we are still friends and we do talk about this topic, she does feel that she has wasted her sexlife for those years we spend togehter and she agrees that the society makes women beleive that size doenst matter and that women who do belive that size matters to them do feel ashame becasue of it.

I think its about time that we all could be open and onest about this, I dont want other women to be trapt the way my ex girlfriend was. And fir guys who are well hung, to be proud of it. Their are some women that do have problem with very large men, but they are few. I will not become a better lover because they say size doesnt matter and I have learned to live with it. I am thankful to all yo men that can give satisfaction to women, it does make me happy.

And for you women, please be more outspoken about this, it should be okey for you to say "I need well endowed man to be satisfied sexually".

Please do have a nice day

Lars

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome to the site Lars! I hope you can get some valuable info here

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, Lars, welcome.

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member