Hi, and advice needed

hungbrit: First from what iv seen it is customery for the new guy to say hello so...hello.

Secondly im going to a party on friday and I will hopefully end up with this guy i like a lot and i getting..intimate but im 8.5 x 6 and im scared i might hurt him, i thought this site might give the most accurate advice giveing my "dimensions", so all postes much appreciated.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well hungbrit let me be the first to welcome you to LPSG!

As for your nervousness. Don't worry about hurting him. You just have to get him ready is all, and that's half the fun right there. If you end up being too big for him, he will definately let you know.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The basics are as follows:
Fingers, toys, lubes and lots of patience although he may surprise you and be more receptive than you're expecting. What exactly do you know of this mans sexual past? There is always a possibility that he has already been with a man your size. No matter what else happens though keep in mind if he is not enjoying the experience and asks you to stop then listen to him. Who knows, he may want to try again later so don't despair.

Again, use your fingers, a few selected sex gizmos to help open him up so to speak, lubrications and patience.

One last thing: Bring along protection in the form of your favorite brand of condoms.