Hi (and condoms)

ational: I've had a strange condom experience and was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences. I'm married and my wife's been on the pill. She recently got off of it and I started to wear condoms for the first time in my life. After wearing standard Trojan condoms for about a month, my penis was deformed by them. It got longer and narrower.

My wife noticed the difference in my penis during oral sex. It stabbed uncomforably further back down her throat.

I will only use Magnum XLs after that experience. XLs are snug but I don't think I've been reshaped by them.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Finedessert: "After wearing standard Trojan condoms for about a month, my penis was deformed by them. It got longer and narrower."

No No No! You got it all wrong, You take them off when your done screwing.

Grandpa

ational: I did take them off when done screwing. But after a month of screwing with them on....

Pappy

Media
[quote author=ational link=board=meetgreet;num=1034902849;start=0#0 date=10/17/02 at 18:00:49]I've had a strange condom experience and was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences.  I'm married and my wife's been on the pill.  She recently got off of it and I started to wear condoms for the first time in my life.  After wearing standard Trojan condoms for about a month, my penis was deformed by them.  It got longer and narrower.

My wife noticed the difference in my penis during oral sex.  It stabbed uncomforably further back down her throat.

I will only use Magnum XLs after that experience.  XLs are snug but I don't think I've been reshaped by them.

Anyone else have a similar experience?[/quote]

I usually try to get Four X brand condoms. They're made from sheep intestine and are really long and baggy until you insert your penis into you mate. Then they become like another layer of skin and are the most like not wearing anything I have ever seen. Another thing about Four X brand, they don't try to roll down your penis if you're thicker at the base than you are on down your shaft. They have a rubber band in the end that simply grasp's your shaft and doesn't move. Give em a try if you can find them.

ational: I've moved to Trojan's Lamb condoms. Never used Four X brand condoms, but I'll definately look for them. Lamb condoms seem to have more girth than other types I've tried.

Thanks for the advice.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep in mind that lambskin condoms are not nearly as effective as latex or vinyl condoms in preventing sexually transmitted diseases or pregnancy. Theyare porous, and microscopic 'cooties' can pass through.

Cityboy: The last time I tried lambskin condoms (years ago) they had an absolutely sick, disgusting, putrid, rotton smell. I didn't know whether to fuck or puke. I've never gotten near them again. Are they still that bad?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Cityboy link=board=meetgreet;num=1034902849;start=0#6 date=04/16/04 at 15:45:16]The last time I tried lambskin condoms (years ago) they had an absolutely sick, disgusting, putrid, rotton smell. I didn't know whether to fuck or puke. I've never gotten near them again. Are they still that bad? [/quote]

You obviously have no intestinal fortitude. ;)

ational: The Trojan Lambskin smells about as bad as Trojan latex in my opinion. I try not to spend too much time smelling either.

Doublemeat Whopper is right. You shouldn't use lamb condoms unless STDs are not a concern. "Natural" condoms are full of small holes which are supposed to be too small for sperm (but don't prevent the transmission of disease).

I am in a committed relationship and have comfort problems with condoms with smaller girths. Lamb condoms aren't for everyone, but they've really helped me.

hung: Condominia is an internet condom sales firm. They are reliable I have used them for the custom fitted condom. Log onto condominia and check out the "They Fit" kit and order your condoms to fit you. They have 55 different size ranges and I have found my size. These are well designed and do not impair the sensations as some condoms do. Try them.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=hung link=board=meetgreet;num=1034902849;start=0#9 date=04/20/04 at 04:38:54]Condominia is an internet condom sales firm.  They are reliable I have used them for the custom fitted condom.  Log onto condominia and check out the "They Fit" kit[/quote]

And when you can't find Condominia, try http://condomania.com . ;)