Hi boys. I'm Yaz. ;)

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Yazmine1991, May 15, 2011.

?

Yes you guys that got the snip as an adult, this question is for u lol! muah love ya.

1. Better

50.0%
  2. Worse

42.9%
  3. No change

7.1%
  1. Yazmine1991

Yazmine1991 New Member

Albums:
    I'm having my babe's turtleneck removed and don't try to stop me it's coming off and that's all there is to it. :biggrin1:
    He said that it will be better anyway but that doesn't matter in the long run but got me thinking. :cool:
    You guys that were unfortunate enough to wait until adult-hood, is it better with or without it? Peace. Love you. <3

#1 Yazmine1991, May 15, 2011
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
  2. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is better with. It is a lot better with.

3. vercetti102

vercetti102 New Member

not sure if i totally understand you, but sounds like your going to get your kid circumcised...

thing is... if you 'waited' till adulthood, there is probably a medical reason why you got it done. hence it would be clearing up a medical problem and be better.

i don't think you would just get it done for no reason if you went all that time just fine uncut.

don't see a point in getting it done for no reason... things can only go wrong if everything was fine to begin with.

guessing you're american. seems to be a stupid stigma attached to the whole matter over there. the real reason it is so prevalent there, is that the medical community profits from it big time... remember american heath care is privatised.

situation seems to be reversing now as people realise this, which is good.

p.s. i got it done around age 20, about 5 years ago, and i prefer it... but that's cause i needed it done. if i didn't need it done, i'd rather stay normal uncut.

but also there isn't the same stigma over in america as here (uk) as being cut. over here it is a bad thing. so if you are gonna force this op on him, least he won't get laughed at or ridiculed... but equally i don't see why you would get it done for no reason... look at the facts.

not preaching or anything... doesn't affect me what happens to your kid at all, and being cut hasn't 'ruined my life' like you hear some people claiming as if it was some traumatic experience and has robbed them of 'a part of their body'. but it's just like i said... why are you getting it done?!you may want to think about that. because it's 'gross' or something?! or because everyone else gets it done... that's bull and no reason to undergo an operation.

it may be considered a minor op, it's still an operation nonetheless, and as i already said things can only go wrong... if there are absolutely no rewards to be gotten from a risk, why take it?

that's my 2 cents... as you would say :)

#3 vercetti102, May 15, 2011
  4. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Here we go again ........ There are thousands of threads on this subject ....

5. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    I had mine done a long time ago and i don't know why i waited so long. Best thing I ever did.

6. vercetti102

vercetti102 New Member

interesting... why, what was wrong beforehand?

EDIT - this guy has silicone injected into his dick. the last guy to be taken any sort of advice from. thats worse than fake breasts... which are NASTY!! you must be american too. hope you're not all that vain, and frankly STUPID!

#6 vercetti102, May 15, 2011
  7. arthur

arthur New Member

Albums:
    My sentiments exactly!!!! Borin...

8. Afflicted

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Keep making negative comments about Americans. It really shows your maturity and will get you a lot of respect. I could make up some bs about wherever you spawned from too, but I passed 4th grade so I won't.

9. vercetti102

vercetti102 New Member

sorry they weren't negative, just accurate.

nowhere else on the planet conducts as much needless operations. and gives us the breakthrough medical science known as plastic surgery.

america lets people die because they can't pay for drugs or operations... yet will stuff plastic implants in your chest and inject your penis full of nasty silicone shit if you have enough cash. and of course they start a trend of walloping off childrens foreskin at birth for no other reason other than profit. now their citizens think it is somehow the right thing to do...hmmm. this is that capitalism you love so much.

10. Limonka

Limonka Member

"Babe" is quite an ambiguous word. Are you talking about your significant other, or your child? In either case, if nothing is wrong with it, it would be wise to leave it alone. The foreskin keeps the glans healthy and protected when the penis is not erect. It helps preserve the sensitivity of the glans.

If you are talking about your child, there is a high chance that he will grow up to become resentful towards you because you mutilated his genitals. It is uncomfortable to have your glans exposed all the time, and the glans will become less sensitive with chafing on the underwear over time.

Consider leaving the foreskin intact until your child grows up. When he is 18, if he wants to be cut, then it will be on his own terms, not yours.

If you are talking about your significant other, I find it abominable that you phrased it as "I'm having my babe's turtleneck removed and don't try to stop me it's coming off and that's all there is to it." You used the words I and me, and never we or us, which leads me to believe that you had to persuade your S.O. to have his foreskin cut. The fact that you said "It's coming off and that's all there is to it" worries me. It sounds as if you made the decision for your S.O., and not he himself. If he has lived his whole life with his foreskin intact and has had no problems with it, then why should it be cut? His body is his business. The fact that you had to ask and convince him to have it cut would have put pressure on him, which affected his judgment. How would you feel if he regrets it after having it cut? The glans will definitely start to lose sensitivity after a few months of chafing on his underwear, and he will definitely notice the difference.

You said "He said that it will be better anyway but that doesn't matter in the long run..." What doesn't matter in the long run? Please clarify. If you mean that having the foreskin cut doesn't matter in the long run, then you are absolutely incorrect, as you may have gleaned from my previous statements.

I feel very sorry for your S.O., and am extremely concerned for his well-being.

Good-bye, Yaz.

11. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm uncut and never want to be cut. Anyway this thread doesnt really apply to me but I just wanted to ask, considering guys are born with it does that not clearly show your suppose to have it? Obviously if your parents got you cut as a child (Dont get why parents would do this either except for religous reasons) you didnt have alot of choice. Yet why guys as adults want it cut is beyond me.

12. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Foreskin removal is so unnecessary and uncalled for really. There are boys in my family and the parents regret having them circumcised.

13. mandoman

Gold Member

Sorry to burst your bubble. I am an American, and equally appalled at circumcision...but that is an ignorant statement. There are plenty of places who circumcise besides the US. South Korea, the Philippines, and Malaysia come to mind. Many Christians of Syria circumcise, for no apparent reason.
    Plastic surgery, while the plaything of fashionable people, is not a bad thing in and of itself. Look at the men who recently had face transplants, after theirs were burned off with 4th degree electrical burns. They may go from being regarded as a horror show, to nearly normal lives.
    America doesn't let people die. I live here. People without insurance go to hospitals, and get treated, all the time, sometimes ahead of the paying customers.
    Silicone is nasty. I know no one with a silicone implant of any kind.
    The British started the habit of non-medical circumcision in the 1870s, and exported it to the US. Now, you blame *us* for it?
    Most Americans have been fucked by capitalism far more than you could ever imagine, in the last few years. Many people, including myself, have been driven into bankrupcy.
    Like elsewhere, nobody loves capitalism here, but the ones perpetuating it at the top.
    Here's a little light reading for you, which gives voice to what most of us feel here.
    The People vs. Goldman Sachs | Rolling Stone Politics
    Our rage is building towards tipping the country, like Egypt, Tunisia, and Libya.
    Circumcision in the US has dropped down to a startling 33%, from 55% a few years ago.
    San Francisco is voting on whether to ban it outright.
    No more US bashing...it's less than gracious.

She is simply baiting, anyway.

14. wallaboi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, same thoughts as you when I read this thread post. Very ambiguos and lacking any explanation of her opinion and beliefs.

Regardless of whether it is her child or boyfriend, yazmine1991 appears very self centred and manipulating. The fact that she hasn't been back to clarify, stinks of ...

15. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Grabs a lawn chair, some chips and soda and see how this turns out

16. MickeyLee

Gold Member

harvested pics.
    content free verbage.
    circ thread.

returning banee.
    troll.

proceed with caution.

17. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:grinning-smiley-003 Hi, my name is ManlyBanisters and I endorse this message :grinning-smiley-003

18. XSILVER

XSILVER Well-Known Member

Albums:
    JUST LET YOUR GOD DAMB CHILD MAKE THEIR OWN FUCKING DECISION! Simple as that!!

19. Yazmine1991

Yazmine1991 New Member

Albums:
    He is My Fiancee and it's our decision so keep it yourselves assholes! Circumcision is a beautiful part of Islam and I feel bad for you that can't appreciate it.

20. hifzija

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with that circumcision is a beautiful part of Islam,also of western culture,Judaism etc. Btw. circumcision is not a part of Islam,it`s only tradition.But when you start the Thread,you should agree with different opinions.
    Circumcision is tradition older then any religion,and there will always be people who agree and who disagree with circumcision.

Draft saved Draft deleted