Hi...can I be here?

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone, I just want to say hi and that I love this site.

But here's the question I've got, am I allowed to be here without a really big penis? I'd think maybe yes because of all the girls here, who of course have *no* penis, but they do provide a certain degree of support in their own right. :cool:

I guess I think I may belong here simply because I'm very pro-penis and penis-positive. I love mine, think it's lots of fun, wish I had a bit more to work with when jacking off, and just really enjoy owning one. Like I said, it's not huge, but I am the biggest my girlfriend's been with, and since she's a little tight herself, the topic of its size has come up from time to time.

Anyway, hi, great site, and I hope you'll accept me. :smile:

B_gnaglefleeg

Just Browsing
Media
I was just about to pos ta similar question. Love the site + I've been visiting for some time. Not hung myslef + I wonder what the better endowed members that of the more modestly equipped members posting? I plucked up the courage to post a picture too, wondering what you think?

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I doubt I'll ever get the courage to post a pic, besides, no one probably wants to see it anyway - people are here due to interest in or support for big dicks, after all. :smile:

Some of the girls on the site could probably convince me, but it's not really that kind of board, so I sure am not looking for that.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ILguy23 said:
I doubt I'll ever get the courage to post a pic, besides, no one probably wants to see it anyway

It's actually true to say that I never get tired of perving at dicks of almost any shape or size :rolleyes:

Pappy

Media
To the OP, no you can't be here, I'm here. You can be there , I'm not there.

Seriously though, welcome to both of the new guys. jimsow, not bad. Nice size, looks hard so it works. Ummm, what was your question again??

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course you are welcome, both of you. And the pictures show a beautiful specimen of penis. Something really worth taking in your mouth as well as sitting on.
As for the big penis requirement - hmm, I qualified for a hung-jury group a while back through measurement (nobody under 8 inches allowed, 10 inches+ desired) and promptly discovered they were the biggest group of self-centred jerks I'd ever joined. Well, actually the Mensa group in Fort Collins were that. Ok, second biggest.
Glad you're on board.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome, welcome, both of you! Nice pics, jimsow. If i had a penis, and it looked like that, I'd show anyone who wanted a peek. Il, jim, if you guys are at all concerned about being undersized, even though jim's got a perfectly gorgeous package from what I see, and Il's got a girl who he barely fits into, but if you guys feel at all iffy about your dicks, check out http://www.measurection.com , which is a support site for all men, but especially smaller ones (and ones who think their smaller).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to both of you new guys. We're always glad to have new members who speak their minds, provided they have them. This site is for anybody who has, is interested in, or is affected by big dicks, so welcome aboard.

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
Welcome to both of you new guys. We're always glad to have new members who speak their minds, provided they have them. This site is for anybody who has, is interested in, or is affected by big dicks, so welcome aboard.
Bless you for not including "is a" in your dick qualification list.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course you can be here. Your as big as you think you are. Their is always someone smaller than you are. So, you DO have a big dick. Justcompare your self to someone who has a small dick. There you go. You are a big dick, at least the one attached to your groin. :rolleyes:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HickBoy said:
Welcome. We don't turn away anybody but Nazis.
a192.gif