Hi everybody. New member from Italy! A little help!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jobimann, Jan 19, 2007.

1. jobimann

jobimann New Member

hi everybody.
    I'm a straight italian guy writing from the old city of Rome.
    I'm 7.20 x 5.80, and i'm going to begin a PE.
    I need to know, if everyone knows, where to buy in Italy a good vacuum pump for my exercises.
    My goal is to arrive at least at 9''x6'', that i consider very satisfactory for me and (i hope so) for any girl i'll meet in future.
    Thanks!

2. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi there!

Nothing at all wrong with being over 7 inches. Really anything over 6 in length is not necessary for satisfying a woman. I don't know what those pumps do to erectile tissue, and why mess with a good thing?

I have had women tell me that I would hurt them if we had sex. At 7.2 x 5.8 you will never be turned down for being too small, unless that woman has mental issues.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Welcome to the group.

4. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    Welcome form an Australian Itilian.

Man I am have just stated PE and your current size is my goal - I am green with envy. I have posted lots of pics of my penis

Have fun and I forgive you over the soccer

Cheers
    Bacchus

PS feel free to PM anytime to talk about PE

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, jobi.

6. viking1

Gold Member

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

You do not need PE. I wish i were your size! If you do go ahead with PE please be careful. You do not want to hurt yourself.

7. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Welcome, jobimann.
    Heck, man ... your girth is great, your length is pretty much past the point of irrelevance ... why tinker with an already good thing?
    But anyway, best of luck to you, and please enjoy LPSG.

8. Ital79

Ital79 Member

HI there...

your penis size is more than enough. I have the EXACT measurements and got an overwhelmingly positive response when I posted here. Please don't do anything to your package... any sort of enlargement technique can cause injury. Here's the thread I posted - please have a look and maybe you can be convinced overtherwise.

Honestly, I haven't had a girlfriend yet that doesn't squirm when I put it the whole way in... over 7" can cause pain in most women.

http://www.lpsg.org/new-member-introductions/41541-well-what-do-you-think.html

9. jobimann

jobimann New Member

Thank you everybody for your "welcomes".
    I know that i have a very good size, and i'm happy with it, but i wanted to try PE just to see if it really works. After all, i think bigger is better anyway. Some girls said me that my cock was too fat for her, but in the end i don't think 5.8'' is so big. After all, is from that hole that every human beings were born from.

By the way, do you really think i could damage my cock by PE. In which way? and what i have to do in order to prevent such damages?

Thanks everybody!

10. Ital79

Ital79 Member

While jelqing and other exersizes can "work", the jury is still out on whether or not the "growth" is simply inflammation or accumulation of scar tissue. My urologist says that the only thing that you can increase in a way that doesn't have potential for tissue damage is maybe a tiny bit of girth and strength of orgasm / erection (kegels).

I know you think bigger is better, but as far as sexual pleasure is concerned, most girls see a reduction in pleasure with anything more than what you have. Pain sets in at a certain point. Has any girl told you she wants more from you? Or is that simply your insecurity/interpretation? My girl-friends who have spoken on the topic have all unanimously said a 6" cock is perfect (not knowing what I have or don't have). Anything larger can get restrictive as far as sexual positions and pleasure. Try to find a girl who will take a 9" cock in the ass. There aren't too many. There are some girls like this, and there is a high percentage of girls like this on the site for obvious reasons, but it's not the norm, and like one of the posters said... any girl who says a 7" cock is too small has mental issues.

After posting here a few days ago and browsing the forums since then, I realize I'm blessed (as are you) and should be happy with what I have. Do I have envy for guys with 8" and 9" dicks? On some level yes. BUt does that mean I should be unhappy with what I have? Absolutely not.

An analogy, are the only girls you find attractive the ones with D or DD breasts? I actually prefer a C cup.

11. Ital79

Ital79 Member

While there are some girls out there who find the idea of a sexual encounter similar to childbirth attractive, I don't think the average girl would want a baby's head sized cock inside of them.

12. viking1

Gold Member

I agree completely with what Ital79 has posted. You are plenty big enough
    and I would not chance injury to see if I could get bigger. Good luck to you.

13. Ital79

Ital79 Member

BTW, I'm referring to platonic friends who are girls that said this... not girlfriends (sexual). Girlfriends I've dated (most of them) have said they would shave at least an inch off if they had the choice. Only one of them was a size queen and got me all insecure cause she called me about average and told me huge cocks were a major turn on (this is why I came to this site in the first place).

14. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Welcome Jobimann! Sono Italo-Americano, la mia famiglia provengo dal Veneto e da Liguria.

15. chicagosam

Gold Member

You have more than enough if you know what to do with it. Start there! Welcome to LPSG! Sam

16. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Scusa, ho letto solo ora il tuo messaggio: benvenuto, innanzitutto.

Secondo me non dovresti fare gli esercizi, ma divertirti con quello che hai (che non รจ poco, tra l'altro).

Comunque, hai provato nei sex shops per la pompetta?

Draft saved Draft deleted