Hi Everybody!

AmazingAstrid

Just Browsing
Media
I'm Astrid and have been recommended to you all by my good friend Cunning Stunt...

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and see what it is that keeps my buddy so occupied on here.... :wink:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm Astrid and have been recommended to you all by my good friend Cunning Stunt...

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and see what it is that keeps my buddy so occupied on here.... :wink:

Welcome, Astrid! Any good friend of D's is likely well worth knowing. He's got his erm... ahh... hands full here, with important matters of state.

AmazingAstrid

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome, have fun

Thanks, I'll do my best... :biggrin1:

Welcome, Astrid! Any good friend of D's is likely well worth knowing. He's got his erm... ahh... hands full here, with important matters of state.

Is that what he calls it now...?? He's a good guy, one of the best.... I miss him not being on my little island anymore though :(

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Astrid. Welcome to the site. Where in Tenerife are you? I was there often in 2009 performing. I had a great time...Loro Parque, Siam Park, etc. Spent most of my time in and around the Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.

Have fun :smile:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_of_Santa_Cruz_de_Tenerife

AmazingAstrid

Just Browsing
Media

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Stretch, you have good taste, I love SC... However, we're based near El Duque, great area! When you next over?

Not soon I'm afraid but I never know. I'm in Vienna now getting tortured in the play "1984" from George Orwell and doing a Blues Brothers musical that I wrote the script for. I would love to get back at some point. I was actually all over the Canaries...Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, La Palma and Madeira. I used to love sailing out of Tenerife especially, because on the left as you leave the harbor is an area that spans the hillside that, at night, is lit in golden lights...just beautiful.