Hi Everybody

no gag reflex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I can't clain to have the biggest cock, bt I can claim to have had the biggest cock in my mouth!
As a bisexual male it is really hard for me to meet guys that I am attracted to and feel safe with. Thank god for this site, I've been a member previously and met a nice man in my area who is very well endowed and appreciates my skills! Now he has moved so I am back here again, thank you for letting admirerers on your site. Feel free to IM me if you are in the SF/Monterey bay areas!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
no gag reflex said:
Well I can't clain to have the biggest cock, bt I can claim to have had the biggest cock in my mouth!
As a bisexual male it is really hard for me to meet guys that I am attracted to and feel safe with. Thank god for this site, I've been a member previously and met a nice man in my area who is very well endowed and appreciates my skills! Now he has moved so I am back here again, thank you for letting admirerers on your site. Feel free to IM me if you are in the SF/Monterey bay areas!

Hows it going No Gag Reflex? Your pic is Crazy. I hadn't seen that before. Welcome to the group:cool: