Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just a sex addict looking to get over my ex. I asked her to help take my verification photo and she ended up posting on this page before even me,hehehe. She does like a big dick though so can't really blame her. Anyways having a big dick is great, but the only support it really needs is just lots of sex. This girl once told me that having a huge cock is the result of higher levels of testosterone which makes for a higher sex drive. Whatever it is it fucks up all my relationships. I don't cheat or anything, I just can't find a girl that can keep up with me. I don't know if it feels better for me then most guys but I'm pretty sure if everyone were like me we wouldn't have skyscrapers or fighter jets because everyone would just be fucking. Anyways I pride myself on being good in bed, I can go all night or pin you against the door with my cock for a quikee. If your in the Phoenix area let me know

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On official welcome. High testosterone in and of itself is not respnsible for a large cock. I know many smaller cocked men with high testosterone levels. If you are a sex addict, than you need to concentrate on that. Are your levels to high? Get a simple blood work up and find out. The rest is can you be commited, and a large cock is not going to decide tha. Only you can.

Anyways, welcome!