Hi Everyone! Greetings From The Netherlands!

Hi all!

I'd like to introduce myself: I actually found this forum by Googling myself () and noticing I was mentioned in a thread. Guess that's quite an original way of ending up here!

I've been together with my BF for 5 years, and for several years now we've also been dating with other girls and guys. The latter is the reason why this forum appealed to me - I'm quite the size queen and have a specific preference for BBC!

Looking forward to making new friends here, I'll add a verification photo later today

X

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: 8470401

CarolusMagnus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all!

I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Marly, a 22-year old student from the Netherlands! I actually found this forum by Googling myself () and noticing I was mentioned in a thread. Guess that's quite an original way of ending up here!

I've been together with my BF for 5 years, and for several years now we've also been dating with other girls and guys. The latter is the reason why this forum appealed to me - I'm quite the size queen and have a specific preference for BBC!

Looking forward to making new friends here, I'll add a verification photo later today

X

Marly

View attachment 27491961
Welkom! What an introduction pic, wow!

Autumn Oak

Cherished Member
Media
Hi all!

I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Marly, a 22-year old student from the Netherlands! I actually found this forum by Googling myself () and noticing I was mentioned in a thread. Guess that's quite an original way of ending up here!

X

Marly

View attachment 27491961

Autumn Oak

Cherished Member
Media
Hi all!

X

Marly

View attachment 27491961