Hi Everyone; New Here

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I posted a pic in the parade section & got lots of positive reactions... thanks to all for the compliments! I won't kid anyone by acting like I don't know I am pretty well hung, but do you guys think I'm "pretty well hung" or REALLY well hung?

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
index.php

This is me, btw

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
C'mon, Vinnie. It's no secret that you are large by any standards. I don't think you have to ask us the severity of your massiveness either...you already know that too! :yourock: :wow:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Oralius@Oct 25 2005, 11:51 AM
C'mon, Vinnie. It's no secret that you are large by any standards. I don't think you have to ask us the severity of your massiveness either...you already know that too! :yourock: :wow:
[post=355166]Quoted post[/post]​

Honestly, being somewhat inexperienced in the whole world of big ones, I really didn't quite know "the severity of my massiveness"... like I said, I've obviously heard plenty of times "man, you're big" so I knew that... just wasn't so sure how off the charts it was. My main reason for asking to be quite frank is because a number of my partners have had a tough time... & I'm here I guess to figure out how to make it more enjoyable... make sense? In other words, I'm not just fishing for compliments...

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
Did you try using lots of lube? That's what helps me take dudes who are a little more than I can handle. Of course now, I can handle a larger guy because of the "practice" I get in. On the other hand, if you are with someone who just isn't capable of handling a man of your size, then it is what it is. That person would have to do some work on themselves before they allow you to work on them. You have to stretch sometimes before you can allow someone as big as you to fuck.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh, sure I've used lots of lube & have tried to be gentle, even done some warm up exercises (lol) but the entire session usually turns out to consist of my partner "struggling" the whole time, and everything moving pretty slow...

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by Oralius@Oct 25 2005, 03:51 PM
[post=355166]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, man. As Oralius and CardiffDillon have already stated, it is pointless to get caught up in semantics of "hung" or "very well hung". The bottom line is you have a HUGE cock that anyone would be proud of. If it is praise you want, just whip it out in the middle of a crowded party - and hold for applause.
:bounce: