Hi everyone.. not new, but, first post!

tyglaze

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone,

I joined a few years ago and lost my account information and joined back up a few months ago. I love reading some of the stories from the members here. My wife actually found this website for me. Im a grossly modest/insecure man that is just starting to get comfortable in his skin. While most guys are jealous and women can be in aw but, I knew it didn't make a difference of who I am. This little club here helps me realize that theres alot of us and you guys have fun with "it"! The wife just started putting me in tighter fitting pants a year ago and still says.... so what, you can see your stuff, wear em with attitude (not really my style). But, after reading here for about a year and a half, I am finally more comfortable (thanks). I see guys bigger than I in here wearing speedos and I was wearing snowpants in July (haha). I will start getting some pictures up (faceless due to work) at my wifes request.

Looking forward to getting more involved in this special club for the blessed. In fact I have a funny recent story I will post in the correct forum.

All the Best,
Eric

D

deleted3782

Hey Eric, hope you have some fun here.