hi everyone

B_IndianBabe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi , i m 24 f..and recently got married.I had never been with a guy b4 that ...so my marriage night was...well ...the first time i felt and touched a penis.Since then i have been very intrigued by its shape ...its size and i my curiosity has only been fueled by seeing penises of so many different shapes and sizes on the internet. Thats how i stumbled upon this site....and there r ppl here with so many different type of penises. My husband is rather small...hes only about 5 inches. I m just here to enjoy looking at penises not to cheat on my husband. I love him a lot.

rockHORSE

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome babe !! i love indian woman aswell

mmm and you are around the same age as me which is a plus

i also have msn and yahoo with cam if u are interested

mwa

welcomee ;)

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi , i m 24 f..and recently got married.I had never been with a guy b4 that ...so my marriage night was...well ...the first time i felt and touched a penis.Since then i have been very intrigued by its shape ...its size and i my curiosity has only been fueled by seeing penises of so many different shapes and sizes on the internet. Thats how i stumbled upon this site....and there r ppl here with so many different type of penises. My husband is rather small...hes only about 5 inches. I m just here to enjoy looking at penises not to cheat on my husband. I love him a lot.
Well welcome hon, that is unique to be 24 and still a virgin, lucky guy not so lucky for u to be stuck with a 5 incher, but as u say u love him so that is good but babe the more big cocks you see on here and the net in general the more likely you are going to want to try one so good luck on that.....

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, IndianBabe! I am sure you will enjoy this site and learn things, too! Don't hesitate to ask!