Hi everyone

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This site is something else! I found it on Google when I was looking for large condoms, and it seems pretty interesting.

My name is Rich, as you might have worked out from the username. I'm a doctor working in Scotland, 25, married (almost 1 month). I'm sure you can work out other things about me from the username too.

So hello to everyone on LPSG! I think I'll head over to the healthy penis forum for now.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome to the board Rich. Be sure to enjoy yourself while you're here since there are some pretty cool people to talk to, and we hope you'll plan on sticking around for a while.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome!

I met a man in the 70s I couldn't understand a word he spoke, being an American. I asked the lad with me if he was Welsh. "NO! What're ya thinkin' mate?! He's from Glasgow!" Being a yank, I was quite embarrassed, but it sure was fun talking with him after I realized he was a Scot

So much for my dumb story. Glad you are here!

:hi:

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
rich-9.8 said:
This site is something else! I found it on Google when I was looking for large condoms, and it seems pretty interesting.

My name is Rich, as you might have worked out from the username. I'm a doctor working in Scotland, 25, married (almost 1 month). I'm sure you can work out other things about me from the username too.

So hello to everyone on LPSG! I think I'll head over to the healthy penis forum for now.

Hi Doctor Richard, welcome to this great site.

Happy that you've joined, but livid that you've chosen the same avitar as me.:confused: :doh:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
rich-9.8 said:

haha, glad you've already found you lpsg habitat

Paging Dr. Rich .... welcome!!!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's really nice of everyone to take the time to welcome Rich on this thread he posted last August.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
GoneA said:
haha, glad you've already found you lpsg habitat

Paging Dr. Rich .... welcome!!!

I was thinking the same thing. If you are here looking for help or advice there I suggest you look up the older threads. Although some of the information may be a little dated the discussions back then were right on the money, it has since dwindled.:cool: