Hi everyone

Anonymous1991

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't introduced myself yet...I'm 19 but look 15/16, bi, and live in Toronto. I'm very promiscuous and love to suck. If you're straight/bi with a nice body and want a cock sucker/ass to fuck in Toronto who looks like jailbait, PM me so we can meet. :)

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how many times are you going to introduce yourself and try to whore yourself out to the guys interested in 'pretending' to bang underage boys?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't introduced myself yet...I'm 19 but look 15/16, bi, and live in Toronto. I'm very promiscuous and love to suck. If you're straight/bi with a nice body and want a cock sucker/ass to fuck in Toronto who looks like jailbait, PM me so we can meet. :)

HOLA! Enjoy the group.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

LPSG has always been a reputable adult site - we don't need members whoring and exploiting their 'under-age' looks attracting the wrong sort of people and turning a perfectly decent site into an unsavory police-profiled 'web-ring'. Take your ass to NAMBLA instead - we don't need physical (and emotional) jailbait here.