Hi everyone

D

deleted62

You know, Dr. Bubbles, that brings up an interesting subject. I in no way speak for the other guys on this site, but i do not, in any way, like to be teased. In my less-than-illustrious life, I've learned that I can deal without a great many things. (In fact, being assigned to an extremely effed-up unit during the invasion of Iraq taught me that all I really need is food, water, warmth, and a way to defend myself.) If anyone is going to tease me and make me plead/beg/do extraordinary things in order to acquire something that isn't one of the four abovementioned items, I can do without it, thank you.

I apologize for being so curt on this one. Here, how about a joke? Stop reading if you've read it before. :)

How many flies does it take to screw in a light bulb?

. . . Two, but hell if I know how they got in there!

Welcome back, Judy! We'll be waiting to read your wonderful posts!

-Z

My two cents and that joke can get you maybe one laugh.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gushiggins said:
You know, Dr. Bubbles, that brings up an interesting subject. I in no way speak for the other guys on this site, but i do not, in any way, like to be teased. In my less-than-illustrious life, I've learned that I can deal without a great many things. (In fact, being assigned to an extremely effed-up unit during the invasion of Iraq taught me that all I really need is food, water, warmth, and a way to defend myself.) If anyone is going to tease me and make me plead/beg/do extraordinary things in order to acquire something that isn't one of the four abovementioned items, I can do without it, thank you.

I apologize for being so curt on this one. Here, how about a joke? Stop reading if you've read it before. :)

Now, Bri, darling.... who would make you plead or beg to do anything? I think a little teasing and flirting is good for anyone, as long as she is not leading you on. If she is ONLY teasing, then yes, I say leave her.