Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gery2111, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Gery2111

Gery2111 New Member

I just found this site and had to get in here. Am I the only one that HATES a big dick?

I am just over seven inches long and about 5 inches around flacid and 12 1/2 long and seven inches around erect. I have had little luck with girls as most of them run screaming when they see me hard. Even in high school, I could only find one girl that would even TRY to take me in and then she stopped me when I was less than half way in. She would give me hand jobs but that is all she would do. She couldn't begin to get me in her mouth when I was even half hard.

I have only had sex 7 times in my life and hate this thing. When I sit on a toilet, I am dragging in the water half the time and my balls are almost always in the water when I sit.

Am I just looking in the wrong places or is this the way it is? I am not gay, but even some of the guys that tried to take me anally were turned off.

HELP ! !:mad:

2. Matthew

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG. Feel free to read through the "Sex with a Large Penis" section, among others. You might find some who share your experiences and you might even pick up some tips on how to impreove things for yourself.

Draft saved Draft deleted